Prelude part 2

Ok wat is up with u i wanna ask some questions do you like xxxtentacion or ski mask more ok so the story, like fuck yo bitch like every day molly like every day like fuck yea, fuck yea, ok i bouta stop ok on wit the story u know know oh yea
(let)means in mind
Me means talking to people or yourself
Fuck means bijuu talking outside or in mind.
YOU shouting in mind or talking.
-Please- going somewhere or time skip.
*Man* Feeling something or emotions or doing personal action.

*3rd person pov*
Minato:Hey Kushina-chan how is your day going.
Kushina:Oh hey Minato-kun it has been going ok(because i want to be with you) how bout your day.
Minato:It has been ok(because you weren't there) so want to do you want to d-
KUSHINA in the distance
Kushina:Oh sorry but my mom wants to help her with something.
Minato:Oh ok but can you tell me parents names quick.
Kushina:Sure Minato-kun ok my dad name is Don Uzumaki and my mom is Tsunade Senju and i have a little sister call Mito after my grandmother but can you tell me your parents Minato-kun.
Minato:Sure Kushina-chan ok my dad name was Kodama Uzumaki and my mom was Sako Uzumaki oh yea u forget but i have a 2 year old little brother and his name is Menma Uzumaki and a 1 month brother and his name is Nagato Uzumaki when I have a kid I want his name to be 🍥Naruto Uzumaki, oh Kushina-chan i see your mother and there she is ok bye Kushina-chan.
Kushina:Ok bye Minato-kun -goes to Tsunade- wat did you need mom*confused*.

Tsunade:Kushina your grandmother Mito is about to die and she chose you to be the next jinchuriki of the Kyuubi
so can you follow me to your grandmother's death bed
Kushina:*Sad*Ok mom i will go see grandma Mito so i can be the next jinchuriki of the Kyuubi and say i love her so she can hear that I love her one more time before she dies*sniffle and tear up*.
Tsunade:That is my girl now come on Kushina we must go.
Kushina:Ok mom lets go.
Ok that is chapter 2 so yea good bye and have a good day.