18

Yunho's pov

   "Maybe I should let you breathe?" Mingi asked, pulling our lips apart before I quickly crashed our lips together once again.

   "No, I don't need to breathe that much," I smiled, my chest rising and falling with each deep breath I took.

   "I think you do need to breathe," Mingi smiled. I smiled as well and laid my head down on his chest.

   "I love you," Mingi kissed my head softly. I smiled wider and hugged him even closer.

  I lightly kissed his chest and closed my eyes, falling deeply asleep in the arms of my boyfriend.

   The next morning, we awoke together, still holding onto one another. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled softly and kissed my lips, not caring at all about our morning breath.

   "How are you so beautiful, even when you've just woken up?" Mingi asked. I smiled shyly and shook my head.

   "I'm not beautiful," I mumbled, sitting up on the bed. Mingi jokingly glared at me and pulled me on top of him.

   "You are incredibly beautiful, Yunho. Please believe me," Mingi begged. I shook my head and covered my blushing face.

   "I can't..." I mumbled still. Mingi reached up and grabbed my hands, lacing our fingers together.

   "You are beautiful, and kind, and sweet, and caring, and smart, and loving, and so many more things that I could list off, but I don't want you to blush too hard," Mingi spoke, kissing my hands with each compliment. I felt my cheeks grow even more red.

   "Mingi, I am none of those things and you know it," I mumbled. Mingi looked up at me and dropped his hands to my thighs.

   "Do I have to show you how beautiful you are?" Mingi asked softly. I shrugged and checked the time.

  "We only have an hour and a half until school." I tried to stand up but Mingi held onto my thighs gently.

   "We can skip today. My moms already left for work and they'll understand if I skip a day," Mingi softly caressed my thighs.

   "My parents won't though. They want me to get a good education," I sighed.

   "Call and ask, please?" Mingi pleads. I nodded my head and called my mom.

   "Mom, is it okay if I skip school today? I don't really feel so well," I spoke into my phone. My mom sighed.

  "Make sure you stay warm, Yun. A big snow is supposed to come today," my mom said and hung up. I noticed Mingi's smile had grown.

   "Are you absolutely sure you are okay with me showing you how beautiful you are?"
Mingi asked. I blushed still and nodded slowly.

   "Tell me to stop at any time if it doesn't feel good or right, okay? I love you too much to put you through anything that you don't want to do," Mingi softly caressed my cheeks.

   "Okay," I exhaled slowly and let Mingi lead.