Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Continued from Chapter 6:

Yui's POV-

Jinguji-kun saved me, yet again. I couldn't convey what I feel for him. But his presence has become a very important thing in my life. I am so grateful that I met him. I felt very happy when he said he wanted to be my best friend.

"Let's go home now! We need to dry ourselves otherwise we will catch a cold." Jin-kun said as he got his and my bag.

"Yes. Sorry, Jin-kun!" I apologized for causing him trouble as he handed my bag to me.

"And why are you apologizing?" he asked me.

"I caused you trouble!" I said.

"You don't have to apologize Yui! Just promise me you won't do such a stupid thing again." My heart beats fast when he calls me Yui.

"I promise Jin-kun!" I said.

"Good! Let's go now." He held my hand and we walked out of the classroom.

We left the school building when I found Ohara sensei with my mom and dad.

"Okaasan? Otousan?" I was surprised. What if they find me like this with Jin-kun?

"Yui-chan! Come here!" Ohara sensei found me and called me. Mom and Dad looked at me too. I pulled my hand out of Jin-kun's hold. I looked at him. I was afraid that mom and dad will say something bad. He smiled and gave me an assuring look.

We walked towards them.

"Yui, why is your hair wet? Why are you in gym clothes? And this young man right here. Isn't he the one you were with the other day?" as expected Mom started bombarding questions. She recognized Jin-kun. I don't know what to say.

"Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't properly introduce myself the other day." He bowed apologizing to my mom. "My name is Jinguji Yuta and I'm Yui-san's best friend." He properly introduced himself. I was looking at him.

"Yoshimura-san, he is one of our most proud students. He is from Johnny's Entertainment." Ohara sensei said.

"It's nothing sensei!" he said.

"Sorry, I need to leave for the meeting with Principal!" saying this Ohara sensei left.

"Yui, why both of you are drenched and in gym clothes?" dad asked me this time.

I was quietly standing. I was not able to answer.

"It's because we were drenched in rain." Jin-kun said. I looked at him.

"In the rain? Why?" mom asked.

"Because..." I didn't want him to tell anything to mom and dad so I cut him off.

"It's nothing! Let's go home!"

"How can you say it's nothing Yui? You were trying to end your life because of them. And you say it's nothing. Life is precious Yui, it's not nothing!" he kind of shouted at me. I didn't feel sad because he shouted. He did it because he was worried about me. He did it because he wants me to love myself properly.

"What? Yui, you tried to do suicide?" Mom and Dad both were shocked.

"Why?" mom asked.

"She won't say anything even if you ask her." Jin-kun said.

"Jin-kun please stop it!" I tried to stop him.

"No Yui! They need to know their mistakes." He said.

"What mistakes?" dad asked.

Jin-kun told them everything about how I felt. How I was lonely! He didn't yell or shout at them but properly explained to them what I wanted to tell them in all these years. I was surprised by how he understood me more than anyone else in such less time. Listening to him, I could not control my tears any longer. I was looking at him while tears were flowing out of my eyes.