ch1 who are you

Will was at the last military base in the world and full of bunch of soldiers from different countries.he was at the shooting rang until he hear the sirens he rushes to the building and holding
Shooting anything that isn't human and have a weapon. After some time Will was almost out of ammo until he hear something behind him. He aim his m4a1 at the noise and he see a 3 groups of girls. One group have bunch of guns the other 2 just have what they were carrying. "Who are they and what are they doing here". Will thought."who are you people". Will says.the groupe of girls see will and wondering what is going on.than one alien run through the wall and hit will and crash into the wall and prepare to kill will hear a gun shot and see one girls aim a tactical hk416

than one alien run through the wall and hit will and crash into the wall and prepare to kill will hear a gun shot and see one girls aim a tactical hk416

at the dead alien. "Thanks miss". Will say when he got up Will says "after we clear this Base we talk about you guys later and answer some questions of your and mine.ok"? Most of the say "hai" then we search for any other survival but Will was the last survivor in the base. We regroup and prepare the questions after everyone introduces themselves it was will trun so he say while doing salute "privet will of last survivor military personal in the world.waiting for new orders mam". As he say that the 3 females  conanders were confuse because they were teleported to new world and to meet the last human soldier Male in his world.
Time skip
After explaining whats going on in his world. They deside to take the advantage and help use this world as there own and they know trying to go back is pointless because they dont know how they did it. So right now the girls snd will are repairing the base to make it operational for the main base. While they doing that will was shirtlese and review a 6 pack and while listing music with earbuds. Must of girls got distracted by the shirtless soldier boy. some of the girls has already has nose bleeds and having their own fantasy of will.
This the music you were listening:

When one of the commanders checked why the slow progress and saw them starting at shirtless soldier listening music. The comader tell them get back of work and they got out fantasies and go back to work.after repairing the base they were enough room for groups of 4 people pre a room. Some they decide draw out of the hat to who roommates are who.wills roommates are m4a1,g36,ak47,and fal.when will and his roommates open the door to review 2 bonkbeds a desk restroom and dressers as you walk in you tell the girls to choose which bed they want and let the take a shower first.as will waiting for to go take a shower you take apart yor guns to clean them. When the girls see this they blushes very hard.you ask them whats wrong they  reply by covering there faces with their pillows.Wills just shrug this off and continue cleaning wills wepons then go to the armory to refill the his ammo.after that he go to the cafeteria and eat diner.while eating dinner his roommates and their friends deside to join will.and talk to him.
To be continue