Kirishima X Bakugou X Reader

Credits to : trafalgar-temptress

Link : https://trafalgar-temptress.tumblr.com/post/190582761614/breakthrough-kiribaku-x-reader

BREAKTHROUGH

You wouldn't be surprised if his college classmate in the next dorm over could hear every sound he was making. But you didn't care. Your mind was focused solely on driving Kirishima to the best orgasm of his life. You had been worshiping his dick for what seemed like hours and had definitely lost track of how long you had been nestled between your boyfriend's thighs. But you weren't exactly in a position to pull out your phone and figure it out, either. Your lips were wrapped firmly around his length as you bobbed your head up and down, your watering eyes locked onto his flushed face.

Kirishima Eijirou was leaning back against the headboard of his bed, allowing you enough room to lay between his spread legs and worship his thick cock. One of his hands was gripped tightly in his own spiked hair, while the other was braced against the wall next to his bed.

"Mmm—god, babe. You're so fucking good at this. I can't even think straight," Kirishima panted. His body was hot with desire, a small bead of sweat rolling down the side of his face. His face was scrunched up in an obvious effort of concentration and his palm seemed to vibrate against the drywall.

You hummed with satisfaction at your boyfriend's obvious pleasure and quickened your pace. By now, your throat was numb from the amount of times you had deep throated him. Your own sex was throbbing with need and you knew Eijirou would return the favor as soon as you had finished with him.

Without warning, Kirshima's hips bucked up into you, forcing his length the whole way down your throat. Your hands gripped his muscular thighs as you tried to maintain your pace and work him through his climax.

"Ahh! Yes, baby – fuck!" his back arched off the bed as you felt the first spurts of salty cum fill your mouth. In addition to the cries of ecstasy, you heard a loud crunching noise.

You pulled back from Eijirou's cock after swallowing, adjusting yourself so you were sitting on your knees in front of him. Your eyes widened as you took in the scene before you.

Kirishima's left arm was rock hard and lined with sharp edges. Thanks to your mind-blowing blow job -he had lost control of his quirk. You couldn't help but grin; incredibly pleased with yourself. But your grin faded slightly when you saw what was at the other end of your partner's unbreakable fist.

"Eiji..." you whispered.

The red head had his eyes closed tight as he drew deep breaths to try to calm himself down. When he finally looked at you, he followed your gaze to the wall.

A large section of the drywall was dented in and starting to crumble.

"Oh shit! I didn't mean to - fuck." Kirishima's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, and he raked his large hands through his hair. Aizawa was going to be pissed.

You, on the other hand, couldn't think of a time when you had ever been more turned on. The wall and whatever punishment someone might receive could be worried about later.

---

Reaching out to your flustered boyfriend, you gripped his chin between your fingers and gently turned his face away from the damaged wall to look at you.

"Babe. I am so sorry. I can't believe I lost control like that," he continues to stammer out apologies, seeming to forget that you two had been in the middle of something.

You sat back on your knees. "Kiri, we can worry about the wall later... can you smash ME?"

He let out a nervous laugh, not registering that you were dead serious.