Chapter 7

"Teacher, let's start the duel."

  Xiong Batian said to a teacher in white sportswear standing next to him. This teacher was the referee of this duel, the purpose of which was to prevent someone from breaking the rules of the duel by killing someone.

  The teacher nodded: "Well, let's start the duel, but remember not to kill, or I will stop you immediately." He gave Xiong Batian a warning.

  "Don't worry, teacher, I will take care of him well." Xiong Batian showed his hideous white teeth.

  With a swish, the teacher jumped off the flying dragon platform and announced the start of the duel.

  "Xia Ping, it should be your honor to be able to fight me. I will give you a good lesson about what a real martial arts master is. Remember not to provoke others casually if you don't have the ability. This will cost you a heavy price."

  Xiong Batian yelled and stepped out. The entire Flying Dragon Platform shook and a footprint was made on it. His huge body produced a powerful impact and moved forward like thunder. A huge fist blasted past and the surrounding air was expelled, like a black bear roaring.

  Mid Level Martial Skill Tyrant Bear Thunder Fist !  

   If this one punch hit an ordinary human body, it would inevitably fall apart.

  "So strong! As expected of Xiong Batian, this punch is over a thousand jin, even a piece of steel will be twisted forcibly. That kind of power is too terrifying, even an ordinary martial artist of the sixth heavenly layer can't match it. "

  "Sure enough, it is the Mid Level Martial Skill Tyrant Bear Thunder Fist. It not only possesses the violent power of the black bear, but also the speed of thunder. The two are perfectly integrated and every gesture has a violent beauty."

  "Unexpectedly, Xiong Batian is going all out right from the start. He doesn't intend to give that kid a chance to fight back. This is too cruel. He immediately cut off any hope of that kid winning."

  "A lion gives his best even when fighting a rabbit. Xiong Batian is not a person who would underestimate his enemy. That kid will probably be blown away by this single punch."

  The students under the ring talked a lot, they were all shocked and amazed by the power of Xiong Batian's punch. They all thought Xia Ping had no chance of winning.

  "Too slow."

  Although other students felt that such a punch was powerful and fast, but for the current Xia Ping, it was just too slow. Xia Ping could see flaws around the whole body.

  He received the inheritance of Five Forms Fist, and his vision was already at the level of a master. He could completely ignore this kind of child's play.

  Boom!

  Tiger Fist of Five Form Fists , Fierce Tiger Comes Out of Den!

  In an instant, Xia Ping's momentum changed. From a little white rabbit without any attack power, he instantly transformed into a tiger that dominates the jungle, the king of beasts!

  Even while staying under the ring, the students next to him felt the violent aura of the king of beasts, as if they were a little white rabbit being hunted, shaking all over their bodies.

  "Impossible! This imposing aura? Has he cultivated the Five Forms Fists to the realm of perfection?" The referee teacher's pupils contracted. He felt this aura and couldn't help but be shocked.