Prologue: Just One Bad Day

It's been months since it all happened. The Outbreak of Coronavirus. The Lockdowns. The Isolation. And to add insult to injury, mental health issues were rising among adults during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Theaters were on the verge of being buried in the past with the rise of Streaming, prompting many others to fear losing their future in the entertainment industry.

And racial injustice was at an all time high after police brutality sparked a nation wide protest led by the activist group known as Black Lives Matter, most of the protests were peaceful, some of them were riots and looting. Some got the message to make the effort to try to put an end to police brutality, others did meaningless actions that would hurt themselves, such as white voice actors stepping down from non-white roles, disclaimers put on older movies on streaming media in case it's problematic. Many feared this was the beginning of censorship, but some viewed it as just a silly little warning. But one thing can be agreed on once the NFL began to permit players to protest during the national anthem, it was nothing but White Guilt.

There was only one thing Americans had to do to change the future for better or worse, and that was to vote. And vote wisely, and the country did as Biden dethroned Trump as the American President.

Unfortunately, the wait had to come until The Presidential Inauguration.

Even when Biden won the election, to some, it felt empty. Normally, the thought of Trump losing, even to a 3rd party candidate, would be nice, this one didn't feel like anything. Probably because trillions of humans were losing hope by the second, divided, isolated and depressed.

One boy had a reason why he felt empty.

Even if Biden won, it would take years to fix the damage this country suffered. Maybe an entire decade even. And it wouldn't be easy. Especially when there are others who don't trust Biden.

Before the pandemic worsened, the boy tried to make the effort to bring everything back to normal, working day in and day out to work on a cure for COVID-19, but comes up empty handed every time. The boy knew that science had a limit, but he kept trying to push himself past the limit. In addition, he kept an ear on the News Updates, but unfortunately, it did little to help him at all.

The more he heard terrible things on the news, the more obsessed he became to trying to make the world a better place, it took a toll on his mental health, he occasionally snapped at his loved ones. His friends, his teachers, his parents. He even blew them off to work on his cure.

His parents insisted that he had to take a break sometime soon, whether he wanted to. He took his neighbor's advice and punched her punching bag, using a picture of Trump as a target.

It didn't work.

The worse the news got, the more he was fueled by anger, hatred, and rage, it got to the point where he broke off from his friends until a cure was found. Hell, he even denied a Kids Next Door invitation to a mission.

Unfortunately, blowing off his loved ones would come back to haunt him as his family and friends suffered misfortunes.

The first two were hospitalized after crossing two redneck Trump Supporters who were petty about Trump losing.

His best friend ended up with the wrong crowd.

Both his parents lost their jobs due to their place of work shutting down for good, and the bills were piling up. It would be a matter of time before he's homeless.

And the friend secretly closest to him died of COVID. She was gone. Gone and would never come back.

Worst of all, he would lose everything else, his hometown, his socialization locations

And with that One Bad Day. He had one mission now. After he watched the news over and over again, there was one thing left to do. It was all he has left. He didn't have anything else. But one thing was for sure, it was going to take him down to a dark, dark path.