"oh, uhm. i cutted my connections with him." he scratches his nape as i nodded.

"good, you learned your lesson after all." i sassily replied and he nodded.

"i told you she would ask you that, she‛s smart and you hurted her human diary feelings?" she clicked her tongue as amane-san sulked.

"c‛mon hana, let‛s help the team, you can continue sexting later." i teased as they both blushed.

"[y/n]!" they both exclaimed as i rushed into the team‛s bottle and akahana ended her call.

she started chasing me around the gym as i squealed.

"wait! dateko won against karasuno today, it was amazing and i feel so proud." i stopped her as she did so.

"go, go let‛s go, let‛s go dateko?" she cheered also in question form.

"yeah, i was crying earlier but i hope weasels and crows will fight soon." i answered as she hummed.

"that is possible but i think that will happen next year." she added and i nodded.

we went to collect the bottles and went outside for the water fountain.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"why don‛t you guys be the manager of the team?" komori asked as he adjusted his gym bag on his shoulders.

"hm, coach already trusting you and giving you our schedules just like that." sakusa added.

"sorry i can‛t, i‛m the vice president of the photography club so i still can‛t." i declined as komori pouted.

"i‛m the secretary of art club so i can‛t too." akahana retorted.

"that‛s really unfair!" komori pouted once again making us laugh.

we went out of the school and eventually talking about our college since soon enough, we will leave our dearest school.

"hey about the practice match with inarizaki, it‛s real." i said as sakusa groan and komori laughed.

"when and how?" sakusa asked as me and akahana looked at each other.

"around july so don‛t worry, you can keep the gym squeaky clean." i teased as he huffed.

"you guys go first, me and [y/n] will just have our girl talks." akahana gripped my wrist softly and they nodded.

they bid goodbye and they walked away. as they were out of sight, akahana grabbed my shoulders and sighed.

"is there any progress? i think sakusa-san is already comfortable with you." she wiggled her eyebrows and i laughed a bit.

"well, uh... remember the time i always asked him for his number?" i started as she nodded, waiting for it.

"well, after a few days, he is responding to my texts but you know, the typical cold and short one." i answered as she squealed.

"there is progress! the looks in his eyes though, well uhm he seems to be normal now around you so don‛t lose hope my dearest friend!" she patted my back as i rolled my eyes.

"you just got a boyfriend without effort then you‛re treating me like this?" i retorted as she pouted.

i started walking as she groaned in annoyance and trying to catch up with me.

"hey! don‛t leave me!" she whined as she also gripped into my uniform so i won‛t go way farther.

once we are at our street, we departed and bid goodbye to each other and i went home quickly as i anticipated.

"miya atsumu? very interesting, i wonder why sakusa-kun hates him?" i went upstairs, to my room.

i placed my bag at the side and changed into my pajamas then floppes into my fluffy bed and brought out my phone.

as i was about to open my phone, a notification or rather, a text popped up.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
6:30 p.m

if you‛re going to send
a longass message
again, please don‛t
continue anymore.

eh? sorry sakusa, you
can‛t stop me so anyways,
how are you this fine
evening? i hope you will
have your dinner soon.
remember to take care
of yourself okay? do
your nightly routine and
if you want someone
to talk to, i‛m just here
okay? do your home-
works and projects
good night sakusa-kun
and sleep well! hihi.

you‛re so stubborn.