his dorm

pairing : harry x reader
type : medium smut
year : 4th year
house : Gryffindor

mature content in this chapter , any actions in this are not true! They're just smut.

Y/n's POV
My boyfriend sat on his bed, me following after him. We had loads of homework—well not really "loads" but I like to be dramatic. We decided to do it at once just to get it over with. Everyone else was at dinner so we took advantage of the boy's dorm being empty and tried to study there. Key word : tried. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Harry Potter really is my boyfriend? How'd I end up so lucky? This was a wholesome moment until the horny feeling took over the warm feeling I had just had a few seconds ago.

I looked away and looked down at my hands, which were on my lap, instead. I was flustered, 'This is so embarrassing' , I thought to myself. Then again, I am a top, so why should I feel embarrassed about feeling horny? I looked at Harry from under my eyelashes just to catch him smirking. I'm guessing he noticed the way I was looking at him before.

"Fuck." I mumbled, now that he knows how I feel right now, I'm not embarrassed. I looked up at him and looked deep into his eyes, searching for some emotion. I had to admit, I was shocked when I finally saw the lust in his eyes. Where had my soft boi gone...did I do this? I , Y/n L/n, took Harry Potter's innocence. Woah.

I came back to reality when I felt the bed move. Harry was leaning closer to me. He grabbed my face, and whispered in my ear

"I know you want me, my love" the tone he used for those words turned me on even more.
"I want you too, Harry. What are you going to do about it?" I asked him.
These words seemed to do something because a smirk appeared on his face. My heart was racing at this point.
He leaned in and kissed me hard, I kissed back immediately. He started making the kiss deeper. He was taking control, and I didn't like that. I'm always the one in control. Slightly angry at this, I threw all of our school stuff onto the ground and pushed Harry on the bed. I broke the kiss to look at his reaction, and also because need of air exists. He looked shocked.
"I'm supposed to be in control, Y/n" he said
"No, I'm supposed to be in control" I said a bit aggressively , Harry, seemed to be turned on by this because another smirk appeared on his face. I got on top of him and started kissing him again, slowly removing his clothes. I began to trail kisses down his chest, and he let out a low moan. I smirked at this action. I heard his breath hitch when I reached near his boxers. I slid down his boxers and threw them on the floor. I began to unbutton my shirt , leaving me in my bra. My skirt and panties had already been off when Harry took them off earlier. He let out a moan when I started to grind against his member. He placed his hands on my waist while I kept grinding.
"Y/n- ohhh" he moaned. I was a moaning mess, feeling him inside me. He groaned and moaned as I moved my hips faster. I wanted to be pleasured now. I didn't want to tell him that though. It seemed like Harry read my mind because he flipped us over, him being top now. I smirked. He leaned down to my ear and whispered,
"Your turn, my love" His voice sent shivers down my spine. He started thrusting slowly, and the pace was bothering me.
"Go faster, Harry" I whispered.
He did as I said and quickened his pace.
"HARRY! Ohh!" I moaned loudly. Harry low-key panicked and cast the "Muffliato" spell, along with the "Colloportus" spell. I relaxed.
He continued with going faster and faster until we reached our climaxes. We quickly put on our clothes, panting after all of that. Harry quickly unlocked all of the doors. We sat on the bed, and went back to studying, making it look as if we had been studying this whole time to anyone who came in.

a/n : still disappointed in myself but i gotta do it for the people 😔