My father flips a script page.

Maybe he was in a hurry so he couldn't memorize his speech.

'It has come to my concern that Japan's population of young adults, young teenagers and young children has been slowly decreasing. While the elderly get older and older, as it increases. Japan needs it's citizens to make more kids. More kids means more future, more opportunities. All it takes is 1 person to change the whole world. Einstein, Steve Jobs, Founding Fathers, and most importantly, you. It is you who can change the world, if you chose to, and if you choose the right person. Let me show you a great example of having more kids, by showing you my beautiful youngest daughter, Yukinoshita Yukino.'

Everyone begin clapping for me to walk up to my father. My body moved. And my feet instantly walked towards him. I was now in front of millions of people who were watching this speech.

I wasn't prepared for this.

But I need to show a great example and make father proud.

He was talking about the benefits of having kids. So I'll just list the things I have done.

"Hello, my name is Yukinoshita Yukino. Right now, I'm currently under law school. I will eventually become a lawyer in Chiba. A lawyer's job is to protect it's customer from being guilty or accused of being guilty. And if I make the right decision, I can change a person's future. 1 person might not be enough, but do not forget that 1 person can live over 80 years. So I can do it a bunch of times, turning it into thousands of lives changed. All because of 1 person, that is me, and that is you."

'Yukinoshita, you are an extremely astonishing and beautiful woman. If it isn't too personal, do you think you will eventually have kids in the future? If kids are the key to our future, then you must find a future with your love one first. Who do you think will be the lucky one to marry you?'

That was a question I could not give a complete answer to.

Who would be the guy I would marry.

I'll become a lawyer in the future, but what else? My parents will eventually retire, and no one will help the Yukinoshita Company that my mom currently owns.

Having a kid is a different and too personal question. So I guess I'll answer the guy who could potentially become my husband.

Then my brain stopped.

Who was the guy? I hardly know any male besides....

"I do not know who will become my lover in the future. But I hope everything goes well-"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

My sentence was interrupted with 3 amounts of loud noises that sounded like fireworks being blown up into my face.

And I suddenly hear screaming, more fireworks being heard inside the building.

Father and mother suddenly disappeared as soon as I turned to look for their reactions. I see them both being escorted by father's security and into somewhere else.

I then see Yui running towards me.

"Y-Yukinon, we have to go!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

After hearing those loud sounds a couple more times, it soon reminded me of the time I heard the same sound from Hikigaya-kun's speakers.

Bullets.

Gunfire.

Blood.

I saw 5 men with large guns, shooting at everyone they see.