Was he nuts?

After everything that has happen, he suddenly wants to talk to us and rush us out of the building.

"If I explain it, it's gonna take too long for both of your minds to comprehend. We must hurry!"

His voice became more aggravated and he was definitely in a rush to get us both out of the building.

"We both will be staying here. It's extremely important to watch my father's speech, instead of following someone as suspicious as you. I'm sure even a friendly dog won't follow you where you want it to go."

I feel something grab my hands.

"Please do not make me force you both."

Hikigaya-kun grabbed both Yui and I's hands all of a sudden.

"H-Hikki! Don't grab my hand! This is too sudden for me to take it all in!"

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

A new person showed up to the scene. A security guard whose job is to protect civilians inside and outside the building. He definitely looked intimidating with a loaded gun on his holster. Or maybe it was a taser that is supposed to look like a gun.

"Alright, I'm leaving. I did my best. You both are on your own."

He let go of both our hands.

And when that happened, I felt something encase me with an evil aura. And that evil aura overlapped mine, and I wouldn't be able to escape that evil aura anymore.

And my own aura will eventually collapse, due to the vast evil aura.

We both look at him as he leaves the building, his hands in his pockets.

It felt as if we were both leaving him for good.

"Hikki has definitely been kind of weird lately. Do you think we should ask Komachi to come and check him out?"

"That is a foolish choice. I believe there is no one that is able to help Hikigaya-kun at this point. Unless he chooses to do the right thing by opening up."

"Was that man bothering you? Or potentially sexually harassing you girls? You 2 are both beautiful girls and I won't be surprised if that was his intent."

The security guard asked.

"No, sir. He is our friend. And lately, he's been acting extreme weird and out of character."

Yui backs Hikigaya-kun up.

"Indeed, I'm sure he'll come to his senses later on."

And it was my turn to back Yui up.

"Alright. See ya."

The security guard leaves our field of view, never to be seen again.

'And we are live!'

The cameraman turns on his camera and video tapes my father.

There was a large screen that we all could look to see if it was working. It was working and broadcasting on all TV's in Japan.

My mother and father were both present on the screen. It was totally unnecessary for my mother to be there. But I guess she wanted to show that she was his wife?

'Good evening, my fellow citizens. I'm sure you may know me and I am sure you are intending to vote for me for Prime Minister of Japan. The votes will soon be counted. Let us all hope that you choose the right person. It may not be me, but I don't care about that. I care how you all vote for the right person for the right job. We don't go for the best politicians, we go for the right politicians.'