Jocks and Populars...

~Chapter two~ {Matt Fanfic}

The first period was pretty boring, but when it ended, I wanted to stay. Did you know that school hallways are where most bullying incidents happen? I finally work up with will to get up and walk in the hallway. And just as I do one of the bitchiest girls in this entire school-yes the entire school starts walking my in direction. Who am I kidding? She was walking directly toward me.

Mackenzie Walker was on a mission and I was the destination. So I did what I always do when in a bad situation, I turned to go disappear in the hallway when I bumped into someone.

Matthew Espinosa.

He wasn't mean to me, but he was a jock, and over the past few years, I've learned my lesson to avoid jocks no matter how nice. It's worked out so well until today.

I've been getting bullied since 7th grade...but it's not as bad as it sounds, really. I've gotten used to it. I've been going to school with most of the jocks and populars since kindergarten. And right now between Mackenzie coming for me and running into him, this was literally a disaster in the making.

"Oh-I, um I'm so sorry" I stuttered as I looked up at him. He smiled down and said "It's okay, no harm done, your Catherine right? I nodded and tried to maneuver around him. All I could think was, He knew my name? I was almost in the clear when Mackenzie came up behind me and tapped me. I turned around as slow as possible trying to prevent what I knew was going to happen and she slapped me.

I wasn't gonna cry because, it didn't hurt, and I was used to it. You would be too after 6 years. And as if this wasn't already odd enough, Matt stepped in front of me. "What the hell was that?" He meeting her eyes.
"Aww, you're defending the little skank who can't stand up for herself, how sweet." And she walked away. Matt turned back to me and grabbed my chin lightly checking my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. he was about to say something else when I turned, and ran. No ones ever stood up for me, I've always just taken it. But it's mainly because everyone knows if you were to stand up for someone you'd just make it worse, and get it too. And I know I ran away from him...but I ran away thinking that maybe I was wrong to through all jocks in the same category.

Maybe they're not all bad, maybe some are good. Maybe it was just a show. I wonder if you're gonna be able to tell I got slapped. It doesn't hurt but it feels kinda tender, hopefully this one can be covered with makeup. And with that me and my thoughts went to Spanish.

As I walk into Spanish I come to the realization that Matt is in my Spanish... So is Ryan Carter his best friend. They sat right on either side of me. It was half way through the period and Matt threw something on my desk. A peice of balled up paper. Great! Note the sarcasm. I opened it up, it said 'can I talk to you after class?'  I looked at him and shook my head. A couple minutes he later threw another one. 'Please, it's important. And I'm not taking no for an answer' I looked at him and gave into his eyes, they were so perfect.

Anyway, I nodded and he whispered 'yes' a little loud and the teacher came back toward us and I threw the notes to Ryan. What? It was reflex. He was Matt's friend, so though he would cover for Matt. "Ryan?" Was all she had to say and Ryan shook his head. "Were they passing notes?" Ryan froze, he's not a good lier.

He said "no, of course not! Why would they!? Who would do that!? That's wrong!!!" She just rolled her eyes and walked away. "Really?!?" Me and Matt whisper shouted. "What? I was scared! You guys didn't give me enough time to come up with anything!" Ryan defended looking innocent. Then Matt said, "Im never having you cover for me again." All three of us laughed then Ryan went "I'll just cover for her she's nicer anyway." We laughed again and the bell rang...maybe I was wrong.

A/N: okay I made a chapter two already but deleted it cuz I didn't like it. Soooo yeah! Peace~Nay