Late night cuddles

Anna was in her room playing Fortnite, and Eva just wanted to cuddle her girlfriend. Eva decided to go to Anna's room. She made her way down the hall and knocked on the door. She got no response, so she just went in and saw Anna playing on the Xbox.

"Anna?" Eva said, as she walked over to her girlfriend's gaming chair. "Yes, baby?" Anna turned around to look at her girlfriend, who was pouting. "Oh no...I know what that face is, that's the Anna please cuddle me face." Anna got up to turn off the Xbox, then walked past Eva and jumped on the bed. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand, then looked at Eva. 

Eva ran and jumped on Anna's bed, then cuddled up into Anna. "You know your so cute?" Anna asked Eva. "Your even cuter." Eva said, and kissed Anna's cheek. "But..that eyebrow slit you got is so sexy. Like you walk in the room and your already sexy as hell, but then you get an eyebrow slit and your even sexier." Eva says, then starts kissing Anna's neck.

"Anna, Eva, Get the fuck up!" Madi comes in yelling. "What the fucking hell is going on?" Anna said. "Anna, language please." Eva said, looking at Anna irritatingly. "Anyway get you asses up, foods here." Madi said, and Anna looked at Eva trying not to be pissed. But we all know whenever Anna looks at Eva she can't help but smile. Eva of course smiled back, and they went downstairs and ate.