The Beast Returns

Levi jumped out of the window of Mikasa's home, before he landed on the shoulder of the new beast titan shifter. He didn't attack this beast Titan, since he knew the titan shifter. "I will keep him occupied while you try to get to his nape. Alright?" The new beast titan said to Levi, who nodded his head. The beast Titan immediately began to make their way to Zeke's beast Titan, as she began to fight with it.

Zeke's beast Titan used one hand to throw pieces of debris at Levi, who dodged every single piece, as he continued to make his way towards Zeke's nape, as he immediately sliced the nape open, as Zeke's beast Titan fell to the ground as it immediately turned into dust. "Stay where you belong...Inside of my memories." Levi said, as he jumped back onto the new Beast Titan's shoulder, as the two of them began to make their way back to Mikasa, Xana, Scarlet, Annie, and Reiner.

"Zeke's titan was an empty husk. This must mean that the founding titan is being used against the island of Paradis. You don't think that Harmony Swan is responsible for this, do you?" The beast Titan asked Levi, who began to think about what she asked him. "I remember Xana telling me that Swan came back to life with a significant increase in power. She's became some kind of servant to a woman called Echidna." Levi explained, as he jumped off the beast Titan's shoulder onto the balcony of Mikasa's home.

The beast titan fell onto the ground, as the shifter joined Levi on the balcony. "How do you feel?" Levi asked the titan shifter, who smiled in response to his question. "I'm beginning to get the hang of this form. I know that it's been 12 years since I became the beast Titan, but I wasn't confident in my abilities until now." The shifter replied, as Levi nodded his head. "I need to make sure that wall Maria wasn't damaged. Go and meet up with commander Mikasa. She wants to speak with you." Levi instructed, as the titan shifter immediately did what Levi said, as she walked into the room where Xana, Annie, Scarlet, Reiner, And Mikasa were located.

Scarlet's eyes widened when she saw the titan shifter. The shifter smiled warmly at Scarlet, who was trying not to tear up.

"Raphtalia...I thought that you were dead..."

To be continued in Chapter 3: The Loyal Servant....