Finally there was the oldest. Lorenzo was the second scariest. Mainly because he rarely showed emotions around us. He remained stoic and quiet. Only speaking when necessary. Most of the time he was in his office. He was also going to be the capo of one of the largest mafias in the world. He also has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was always in a suit.

Finally my dad walked in

Finally my dad walked in. He sent me a nod of acknowledgement. He doesn't speak to me. Unless he's critiquing something I did wrong. He only sends me a nod here and there. I usually send him a nod back. He was very fit and kept in shape. Hes the capo but he will be handing the Mafia down to Lorenzo he runs the family company also. He has a head full of hair but its mainly grey from all the stress and old age. He has dark brown eyes that all my brothers seemed to inherit. Except me and stefano. We both got moms eyes.

We were all sat at the table and soon we began to eat

We were all sat at the table and soon we began to eat. I was already half way through my food when dad cleared his throat.
''I have an announcement to make.''
That caught my brothers attention as they all quieted down.
"As you all know I travel a lot for my job. After my last trip I met an old highschool friend and we reconnected. After a few months we started dating and after about 6 months i decided to ask her to marry me. We went down town and just signed some papers. Nothing fancy just quick and simple. Now shes moving in with us.''

Shock. We were all frozen in shock. Our dad just dropped a major bomb on us and we were just silent. Pretty soon the silence was broken by Lorenzo.
''Are you sure about this?''
I was kinda concerned. I mean I trusted dad i guess but this was kinda irresponsible. Suddenly getting married like that. Then matteo spoke.
"what if shes after you for your money?"
"You must be crazy!"
" we dont know this woman!"
"She could be a spy or something"

My dad was quick to end all the questions.
" ENOUGH!!!"

My brothers went silent again. The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. I could tell my dad was angry. The boys were questioning his choices. That basically meant they didn't trust him.