Merry Christmas!! (Announcement)

Hello Readers!

I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas. This year has been difficult for so many people across the globe, so I hope the holidays are bringing as much cheer as possible.

This time of year, I usually post some type of Bat-Family Christmas special, but I've been busier than usual lately. I know, that seems to be my excuse for everything. Holiday shopping has been hectic, I JUST went on vacation from fall semester at college a week ago, I've been working weird shifts, and I had a driver's test to study for (update: I passed!). Needless to say, my weekly planner is pretty full!

I'm hoping that I will get to spend some time at the computer during winter break and be able to crank out some new chapters (they are long overdue). I'm in the process of moving some of my novels over to a different writing site called Webnovel. I received a message from a writer liaison from this site saying she believed my writing would be perfect for the type of audience on Webnovel. I renovated and published a few chapters from The Scars That Bind Us and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of traffic I get on the site. To put it in perspective, STBU has been on Wattpad for over two years now and I have around 1.8k reads. I published 3 chapters on Webnovel and received 1.8k reads OVERNIGHT. It's really starting to inspire me to write again. I think the dwindling traffic on Wattpad has contributed to my lack of commitment to writing. If things don't pick up soon, I may make a permanent switch.

Anyways, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! May 2021 be better for us all!

With lots of love,
ArkhamBatGirl02