𝟎𝟎. 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎+𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

IT WAS DIFFICULT to keep the past and the present separate

IT WAS DIFFICULT to keep the past and the present separate. She isn't exactly up to the task.

With her accent, her dark skin, and the leather trousers she wears beneath her robes, being seen as anything other than an interloper in Hogwarts is difficult. Regardless, Juliet Aidara has a larger hitch than a girl her age should deal with, and that problem manifested in the form of the dreams that plague her nights. While mental destabilisation is the keystone of every drama, the dreams have more of a magical imprint than a stress-induced one. In addition, there is no greater burden to bear than being the apple of Regulus Black's eye — and if he is self-absorbed enough to see himself as the leading role and her as the love interest, she must subvert her part well. There's more to worry about than the beginnings of a romantic drama, and a larger issue than non-existent feuding families: the rise of a new mentality amongst British Purebloods, and the fact that her mother may be lying to her about everything.

What's a girl to do if she has no idea who she is?

IT WAS DIFFICULT to come to the realisation that one had no idea what would be done with their life. As a member of the notorious Black family—who hailed from Hong Kong and worked their way upwards with gritted teeth, an unhealthy amount of exploitation and hatred towards anyone unlike them—he already had a fair amount of expectations to balance. Being the perfect son, rearing the perfect children, dying and becoming somewhat immortalised in a portrait carved, painted and stained by someone who did not truly love him.

Still, Regulus Black gets to enjoy the comforts of belonging to a wealthy family, and the influence that accompanies being the new heir of the aforementioned family. Then appeared a girl in the tower's window above; it is the east, and Juliet Aidara is the sun—and his love for her as vast and as boundless as the sea, and it is a problem, and he will suffer the consequences later, but there are two years until graduation and this minor defiance is almost pleasant. (He can see why his brother is like that). All is well. Then here steps in Thierry Blanchet and Marvolo Clue, present to promote the restoration of Pureblood tradition, a return to the original Pureblood society, and a reconnection to one's lost past. It sounds fairly innocent, but Blanchet and Clue's inner circle—the Blacks, among others—know better. It surely wouldn't escalate; yet everyone believed that until it did.

What's a boy to do if his faith is tested?

———

INTRODUCING . . .

THE MAIN HOUSEHOLD:

TATYANA ALI as JULIET AIDARA
( senegalese, juliet, the fair sun )

TATYANA ALI as JULIET AIDARA( senegalese, juliet, the fair sun )