ch. 1 // the girl under the cherry blossoms

Khun A

Khun A.A. pov

We were on floor ninety, more than half way up the tower. We were planning on going to arrange a nice picnic for this huge milestone.

"I can't believe we're on floor ninety, it's almost like a dream!" Bam exclaimed. "I know right? We've been climbing this tower for a while now haven't we Bam?" I said.

"Well we couldn't have done it without everyone the ones who are with us today, and the ones who have fallen in battle." He said in a slightly sad tone

"Well I'm grateful for everybody who has helped us over these last few years." Wangnan added.

"And to return this favor we will have a nice picnic on the very top of the hill under this tr-" I stopped dead in my tracks right when I was just about to finish my sentence.

There was what looked like to be a dead body sitting right there under the giant cherry blossom tree. The body looked like it belonged to young girl close to Ran's and Anaak's age. She had h/c locks and her abdomen seemed to be pierced. Everybody's face went to shock. All we wanted was to have a nice picnic on top of this hill under this beautiful cherry blossom tree and what do we get? A horrific sight full of crimson. I checked her pulse to see if there was any hope in rescuing her.

"GUYS SHE'S STILL ALIVE!" I exclaimed. I was so relieved when I read her slow pulse, sure it was slow but at least that meant she was still alive.

Everybody had been so relieved just as I was. It was a miracle, then suddenly the supposed to be dead body started opening her eyes.

"Do, Re, Mi," she said and then started humming subtle tune. It looked like she didn't even care that she was even bleeding profusely.

"Is there a problem?" She said after finally acknowledging us.

"Of course there's a problem. We need to get you to a hospital your bleeding a lot and-"  I keep on getting cut off by her actions. She lifted up her shirt so we could see her abdomen, and the wound had turned into a scar.

"I'm not bleeding, everything's fine." She said

"Fine? How is everything fine when there was just a hole in your stomach about 5 minutes ago? How come it's not there anymore?" I said.

"Look I don't know you, but from the looks of it you must be from one of the infamous 10 families, no? Well it doesn't really matter if you are since I'll be leaving now," As she got up from her siting position,"Have a nice day." She said with the fakest smile I've ever seen and I've seen a lot ever since I came up to the tower.

She was slowly walking away when all of a sudden Bam blurted out. "Miss, will you please join this picnic with us!"

??? pov

Why can't these people get it through there heads that I don't want to be in this situation right now. I thought to myself.

"No I'm not hungry," I simply reply.

"Can we at least know your name?" The one with the blue hair asked.

"I don't have a name. I don't have an official one atleast. A lot of my comrades called me 'No Name'," I said with a sigh

"Your joking, right? 'No Name'? How can somebody not have a name?" Questioned a man with an egg shaped head.

"Well if you don't have a name, cant you just make one up?" The blueberry sighed.

"I could but I'd rather not."

"Um, sorry to interrupt but can I name you?" Questioned a lemon head.

Why do all of their hair colors remind me of fruits?

"Wangnan, you don't say that to someone-"

"Sure, I don't mind. If that's what you prefer." I interrupted the same guy who offered me to have a picnic with them.

"Really! Ok, so I was saving this name for a daughter of my own, but that's not gonna happen any time soon. So without further ado your new official name will be....y/n!"

y/n? That's not too bad actually.

The blueberry sighed once again. "Well y/n, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself."

—>—>—>—>—>
haha, you're parents didn't name you. Wangnan did.

also the chapters do get longer, im currently writing chapter 7 at the moment and it's really close to 1000 words.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and merry christmas❤️