Chapter 8

Tiana's POV
"So do you guys think I should wear these or these?" I said, holding a pair of Vans with galaxy and one with leopard print. Aurora looked up from her computer and pointed at the leopard print Vans. "I like the leopard ones." Rapunzel said.
"Yeah." Merida said. "They go better with your outfit."
"Okay." I said and slipped on the Vans. Today was Sunday and I was going on date with Naveen. I was wearing a green blouse with a collar, jeans, my leopard print Vans, and Aurora had put my hair up in a messy bun which she claimed was "cute" and Rapunzel had applied some light makeup on me.
"Bye y'all!" I yelled and ran outside. Naveen was picking me up and we were going to Disneyland. I ran to the front of the school where Naveen had told me to go. When I got out, I was the only one there. Then out of nowhere, Naveen came running. "Ready?" He asked with a huge amount of excitement.
"Yeah!" I said with the same amount of excitement.
We got in his car and my eyes got wide. "You're driving?" I asked.
"Yeah, my mom said I only have to have someone older than me in the car to drive."
"I'm a week older than you Naveen."
"Whatever. We're already in the car."
"Fine. Don't kill us though."
He smiled. The ride was short, since Disneyland was only twenty minutes away. When we got there we took out our backpacks and applied some sunscreen. Naveen took our tickets out of his wallet and we walked in. I picked up a map and we decided to go on Thunder Mountain. I screamed because when we got to it there was zero line. Naveen and I zoomed through the line and in seconds got to the front. I looked at Naveen with a huge smile as we got on the attraction. We sat down and I took of my Mickey ears and put them in the net in front of me. The ride started and I felt the thrill I loved. I ride blew the strands of hair around and made me laugh. Soon the ride ended and the thrill with it. "That was soooo fun!" I said.
"Yeah! Hey let's go to New Orleans Square, I've got a surprise."
We walked to New Orleans Square, my favorite part of Disneyland. The smell of beignets filled the small area and I shut my eyes, remembering the time I'd made beignets. "This way Tia!" Naveen yelled and we walked through the small alley to Blue Bayou.
"We're going to Blue Bayou?!? My favorite!" I screamed.
Naveen nodded. We walked in and the waitress showed us our table which was super close to the ride. I smelled the musk of the water and smiled. "Naveen this is...perfect. Thank you so much." I said and hugged him. We sat down and I looked over the menu. I decided on a Monte Cristo. I looked out over the small fence and saw a ship full of people and waved. Two people smiled and waved back. I ordered my food and stood up to look over the banister. I leaned over and then splash! Everything went black.

Anna's POV
"Anna, wake up!" My older sister, Elsa, yelled in my ear.
I was sleeping over at Elsa's apartment and she was trying to get me to go with her to to the skating rink. "If we don't leave now, there will be no where to park!"
"Good." I groaned.
Elsa was a master skater and could literally do flips on the ice and land on her feet. I, on the other hand, couldn't go five inches without slipping and falling hard on my butt. "Elsa! You know I'm not good." I said no longer tired.
"Come on. You'll get better." She told me, dragging me out of my bed.
"Fine!" I screamed.
"Yah!" Elsa yelled.
I climbed out of my bed and pulled on some jeans, a sweater with polka-dots, sneakers, and threw my hair up into a French braid. Elsa handed me my skates and we got in her car. Since our parents had died, she'd taken care of me and given me a room, bathroom and key in her house which I'd really appreciated. "So Anna, I've got something to tell you."
"What?" I asked.
"I got a job... at your school."
"As a teacher?"
"Yeah, I'll be teaching Power Controll."
"Cool."
I was so happy for her. It was too bad I couldn't be in her class though. We got to the rink and parked. I jumped out of athe car and grabbed my skates out of the trunk. Elsa grabs hers and we walk in. Then my loving sister buys me lessons instead of her just teaching me! She sends me a smirk and I kick her shin. A boy with blond hair that needs a washing walks toward me. "My name is Kristoff, but you can call me Kris. I'll be your coach."
I feel my cheeks flare up. "Hey, don't be nervous."
First he shows me how to put on my skates correctly. Next we get on the ice and he takes my hand. Immediately I fall. Kristoff helps me up and we skate for a half hour. We get off the ice and go to the hot cocoa stop and buy some cocoa. "Thanks for teaching me, Kristoff."
"Anytime."