Special Chapter: The Beauty and the Beast

Song Ji Yang tried to fought back on these two strong men in black.

What, does he look like an alien needs to be executed?

After that he lost himself and gave his body up, because of the drug injected and weakened his system. All he can see is the blackness void. And he dreamt about a scene on his part play in theatre, his team has project on the prominent fairy tale, his role was in the biggest role he never wished for, the role a sleeping beauty!

What's the thrill of this acting if he will end up staying like the dead.

If he picked cards in a casino, no hesitation that he might pick up the useless joker card.

Now that he slept like that role he is in for, the two men suddenly noticed his non sense murmur.

One hour later, Song Ji Yang felt powerful voice coming from a man bellowed and wake him up, he asked them about his whereabouts however he was taken away again.

He noticed Xiao Zhan came forward, he was interrupted by his companion.

And now feeling unfamiliarity and lost scaring out of him.

"I told you, I'm not Xiao Zhan. My senior is Xiao Zhan but I'm Song Ji Yang!"

"Nice to meet you then, sleepy head."

"I'll sue you! Did you know what you're doing huh!"

"I know, who would believe you? The cops?"

"Let me go home! My lil sis, must now worried about me."

"I promise him, that I'll let you off," He ordered his men" Take him back, no. . . send him back to his house."

"Yes, Young Master."

"By the way, I'm Wang Hao Xuan, and I took this" His smile trying to scared out of his wits. Song Ji Yang, saw the flyer that the contained his role for the upcoming stage play on his University. "I will watch it, sleeping beauty."

". . . . ."

Song Ji Yang never forgot this name, and his experience being an accessory for life and near death situation, he rather be dead like a sleeping beauty forever and never wakes up.

[Fin]