|4|

✧✿✿✿✧

✧✿✿✿✧

To my only one,

Though we aren't relative nor closely related, the relationship of yours and me is the sacred one.

How heedless I can get, the one who resides in my soul is you; my dear Kanha.

The other day someone inquired what have you done for me? Alas! I could have elucidated him what love is all about. Isn't in love we gave our self to others without any expectation?

I wish I could explain to him the peace; one you always provide me. Even though there is nothing I expect, you never let the outer world hurt me.

How could they hurt me? When you are my world. Oh, Kṛṣṇa! My world starts with you and ends with you.

The one who has conquered the world now conquers my heart. I couldn't even resist as it solely belongs to you.

They praise me how could I tell them it's not me but you Mohana. You gave me the biggest lesson on Ēkādaśī of Mārgaśīrṣa masa.

Days were when I was mistaken and lost; I peek into it and found my answers.

How couldn't I learn for you?

You are the naughty son of maa Yaśodā, showing her the entire universe yet at the same time let her bind you in the ropes of love.

My dear Sumedha your purest love for Rādhā Ranī, one can't understand it easily. The only element that is indeed beyond words.

You came to rescue Rukmiṇī and Krishnā. There is a constant hope in my heart that you will save me from all the hurdles. And bind me with you.

I may commit a mistake Keshava but never leave the blessing of yours, my only one.

Right now waiting for you to make me yours forever.

-Yours and only yours

✧✿✿✿✧

She wrote the letter and saw the droplet on it and look up into the sky.

Every drop trying to reach the letter, as if absorbing every word and letter into them.

"Oh, Kanha! Could you not wait. Love of yours for me is the one I can never achieve but can't I have the right to keep some secret from you."

She spoke the words looking into the dark hue sky, looking like the curls of Achala.

"Oh my! I understand you aren't here to know my secret but to fulfil my wish. To make me yours forever."

And then she became his, drenched in his rain.

||Radhekrishna||

***

How was it?

Spread peace and love :)