The wedding.

Bakugo and trump have been dating for 3 seconds now.

Bakugo was just coming home after a long day of being a bottom- i mean hero work and he hears trump listening to some music. Ima come back like a boomerang by JoJo siwa.

Bakugo was very surprised trump was listening to some thing so sexy

Trump paused the music to say " hey baby zaddy impregnate me bitch"

Bakugo was shocked but then trump walks out in a jojo siwa cosplay he even shaved his head to get the full effect.

Then bakugo grabbed a baby and threw it at trumps stomach trump was now pregnant.

" i want you seggsy toes zaddy" licking his lips

Bakugo cut off his toes handing the to trump then they shared a heartwarming meal.

Bakugo then did something we all could never believe he fucked trum- i mean proposed to trump "hey bitch wanna smash but like permanently?"

Trump cried " YES ZADDY" while eating bowl of jojo siwa brand cereal

Bakugo was happy.

Trump was also a bottom.

                      *TIME SKIP*

It was the day of their wedding trump was wearing an extremely sexy dress that only covered his foot.

Bakugo was in the other room getting ready while making out with melania.

It was time for the wedding.

Bakugo and his bros mario,Y/n,biden, and hisoka😩.

Trump walked down the isle.

Bakugo was now in gacha heat.

Trump killed the marrier dude and they both got married k? Ok.

As they were driving home they both screamed as melania hit trump with a truck idk how but she did.

Bakugo was heart broken. So he hooked up with melania.

The day of trumps funeral. Tbc....

I forgot about this story im honestly scared of it tbh but whatever- a lonely bisexual.