THE TRANSMIGRATION ROUTINE OF ALWAYS BEING CAPTURED BY ML-Chapter 2

Chapter 1 . 2:

Li Luo took a deep breath, he now have no choice but to bite the bullet and went into different world, after all, no one can live alone .

Li Luo stands up and walked toward the door . The moment he opened the door, what greeting him was a knife as fast as lightning .

Li Luo, 'I'm died . '

Once again crawled from the fragment bed to get up, Li Luo asked the system with collapsed face: "Xiao Qi, how did I enter the same scene?"

Xiao Qi: [Host, fighting . It only forty-seven minutes, you certainly can!]

Li Luo: Haha, what fighting and so on . It's almost impossible to live pass today .

He has many openings to kill N times, and even his neck is feeling like not his . After Li Luo is in the right posture, the masked man in the black opened the blind out .

At this moment, Li Luo was almost wept . Which crossover people was like him, to wearing through so hard and not going through success so many times .

[Big host, the hand that you holding now is the protagonist, your identity is protagonist fellow disciple, Su Mucheng .

Wait a minute I will send you a synopsis of the story, as long as it not deviate from the final outcome for the protagonist achievement, for the rest time the host can doing whatever he wishes .

After all, the process is not important, the outcome is . *Keke* I will soon asleep, if something happened immediately called me, I will appear, I wish the host have a lot of fun . Yo meme da (RQ) . ]

Li Luo found his left hand is holding a soft slim hand, a white carved like jade boy was maintaining a calm look in his face, but the horrified and scary look in his eyes was betrayed him .

Just how he is on the even so early with the protagonist? And, this Su Mucheng, he is quite impressed .

But he could not think too much, at the protagonist's glaze stare in his direction, his train of thought interrupted, if the sword is successful, it is estimated that the novel completely finish .

Li Luo subconsciously stood in front of the boy, the next moment he felt a pain in his right chest, a second before he loss of consciousness, his mind flashed only one though: the creator of Xiao Qi must be his enemy, haha Q_Q .

……

In large bed, lying a thin boy, with pale innocent face, slender eyebrows tight wrinkles, white teeth biting the lower lip lightly, he crying unconsciously: "Father…mom, hurts…it hurts…"

Sitting on the edge of the bed is very anxious boy holding the young boy's hand, he could not help but turned around and asked the tall man who standing eagerly, "Master, when Su gege can wake up? He's been hurting, is it really alright?"

"Yu'er, don't worry . Master already given his pulse a check, and his body not having any major obstacle, in a few days he will certainly wake up . "

The boy release his hands from young boy and leaved the room . He must cultivated harder, only then he can protect himself and also protect Su gege!

……

Li Luo opened eyes, he immediately felt the pain from his right chest and he looked at the wooden roof over his head for a long time before he reacted to himself that he was in another world, and he was almost dead again . Fortunately he is still alive, otherwise he afraid he have to painstakingly start again from the scratch .

After glanced around the house and see no one around, Li Luo called Xiao Qi immediately . After all, when he first arrived, he did not know anything about this world at all . He did not want to be discovered . Even though his chest was still aching, it was nothing compared to immediate needs .