🌹PJM WINNERS!✨🏆

Start from the beginning

Marks for book plot: 8/10
The writing was simple and good making the readers understand the story easily. And the story maintained it's originality vibe.

Marks for grammar and vocabulary: 17/20
There were some misspelling and punctuation mistakes in the story. The author should keep a check on that.

Marks for plot twist: 9/10
I liked the roller coaster ride. It kept me interested in the story.

Marks for character development: 7/10
The character development was beautifully done making each characters matching with their description well. The best part is that the author has worked hard enough to make the readers feel the same feelings as the characters in the book.

Marks for creativity and way of writing: 7/10
The writing was simple and good making the readers understand the story easily. And the pictures have helped me a lot in imagine the places and the things occurring in the story as it  goes on.

Marks for my opinion on the book: 8/10
According to me the plots of the story was interesting with a lots of plot twist and cliff hangers the author was capable of keeping the readers interests up and make them lure around the story. A reader who loves and searching for some roller coaster rides will surely find their cup of tea here.

Total Marks~ 86/100 *85/100

Review:
I have loved the story a lot. It's a unique and emotional  with combination of dark past and new love blooming with supportive friends and rude father along with love for horse and nature. It’s not like your typical official school teen love story or a office which may make you bore, it's a totally different from others with bit of Taekook. But I suggest the author to keep a check on  the misspelling caused in the story. And make a proper character introduction at the front of the book instead of putting characters' photos at the back of one of the last chapters. Overall the story is really a heart touching one and easy for readers to understand. So I suggest if u want a roller coaster ride and lover of nature like Y/n then please check out this story “Reins Of Love”.

🏆SECOND PRIZE WINNER!🥈

Busan Brothers By SheyJimin

Judge: shyndcl

rules - 5 cover - 5 interaction - 5 description - 5 title - 5 social message - 5 *4 plot - 9 grammar - 17 attraction - 8 character development - 9 *8 creativity - 8 my opinion - 8

Total: 89/100 *87

review the story is amazing author . your writing style , the way you describe is osm .... I am totally shook with your work . your work is almost perfect but there are some (rare) spelling mistakes and can be corrected by editing and please try talking with your readers like asking them about their day or something like that . it will give you a good and kind impression . other than that the book is really really good.