🔪 How It Works 🔪

A dearly welcome to everyone!

This chapter is made for you all to understand the rounds and eliminations.

Please take a note , that since this is our very first Graphic War Contest , there will be only 20 entries. Hurry up and fill the form if your wanting to be a part of this graphic war !

Now, let's get back to the main topic.

After 20 entries are occupied along with the entries of judges, we will be beginning our very first round.

On the basis of theme provided ,the participants will be allowed to show their creativity and our judges will sincerely give them points according to the judging criteria assigned to them .By the end of the first round, we will have to say goodbye and see off to three of you!

The second round will then be beginning with the 17 remaining participants. A new topic or theme will be assigned and you all have to create something related to it. By the end of the second round, we will have to bid bye to another three participants.

With the ending of second round , we will begin with the third round of the remaining 14 participants. Another topic will be given and you will have to work on it. By the end of the third round, we will be left with 11 participants.

With the 11 participants remaining, we will begin our fourth round. When the submission of the new set will be over , the judges will begin their work once again. By the end of the fourth round, we will farewell another 3 participants.

A new topic , a new journey will be started with the 8 participants left. The fifth round will eliminate further 3 participants and will decide who are the lucky ones that will be going to the final round.

Last but not the least, we will begin our final round with the selected 5 participants. The last topic of this war will be given to you all. After the submission is done and the judges are done with their judging. There will be only 3 WINNERS, eliminating 2 participants.

Hope we made everything clear !

If you have any questions comment here  - - - - - - - - >

THE LAST AND THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE IS : YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK BEFORE THE DEADLINE OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.