She put the phone on speaker there was no one speaking.

Until...

''Mills?''

Millies eyes widened as she heard his voice
It was cute kinda raspy too. This brought a tiny smile to her face.

''Millie!''

Finn shook her out of her thoughts
'Ok it's now or never millie' she thought to herself.

'' uhhh... hi'' she said with an nervous voice
She wanted to slap herself for sounding so stupid.

She heard him sigh on the other side of the phone.

''Hi...''
Finn was smiling he thought her voice was cute and soft he could listen to her talking all day even though the only word she said yet is 'hi'.

It also kind of sounded familiar...
But he doesn't dwell on it for too long.

What Millie doesn't know is that Finn is a nervous wreck as well right now.
For some reason he just needed to hear her voice
To make sure she was really okay.

He sighed.

''Millie w-what's wrong?''  He said with genuine concern.

Millie let out a heavy sigh
'' Finn I- it's complicated ok! I- you won't understand! I-''

''Then help me understand mill!'' Finn said  cutting her off.

Millie closed her eyes and took a deep breath
She doesn't know why  all of the sudden she was feeling like crying,like pouring her  heart out to him.

While holding  the tears back she Said
''I-it's just...you know...people in real life and on Social Media can be so cruel! I MEAN WHATEVER YOU DO THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO NEED TO JUDGE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!''

She didn't want to scream like that but everything she kept inside just wants to come out. She somehow feels like she needs to tell him.

Her tears where now spilling out
Her voice being shaky because of holding the sobs in.

''I- i just- feel like everything I do is wrong ,
Everything I wear is not good enough or too revealing *sniff* or that the way I talk is annoying GOD EVERYONE SAYS IM ANNOYING ''

On the other side of the phone Finn was shocked.

He doesn't really comprehend what's happening right now.

He couldn't think that anyone would ever think she is annoying. And hearing her talk like that about herself is hurting him.

''Millie that's not true! I DONT THINK YOUR ANNOYING. Millie it doesn't matter what people think of you! You are amazing just the way you are!''

''Finn YOU DONT GET IT I- ITS NOT JUST THAT! I FEEL LIKE I CANT  SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY  I CANT POST PICS WITHOUT MAKE UP BECAUSE IF I DO  EVERYONE WOULD MAKE MORE FUN OF ME. APPARENTLY IM ALSO EITHER TOO FAT OR TOO SKINNY I- I''

Millie was full on crying now she just cant hide the pain anymore she doesn't care. She needs to let everything out.

'' hey hey hey Mill don't cry hey everything will be fine '' one thing that Finn definitely knows now is that he hates to hear her cry
He was determined to make her happy again.