Destined. Prologue

HI its nesha again with a new story. This one is nothing like my others. Im just the type of person that when they think of something they just have to get it down, so please bear with me. Mwah love you lots.

~~~~

Prologue

~

Abomination.

Mistake.

Shouldn't exist.

These are only some of the things that have been used to call me. The words don't exactly bother me, it's more of the people who call me them. My own kind. Faerie...

When you think of faeries do Not think of tinkerbell. That is way far off.

Faeries are the offspring's of angels and demons or faeries and faeries. They inherit the beauty of angels and demons natural urge to make mischief. Faeries are equiped with razor sharp nails, fast and sharp predatorial senses, and enough strength to snap a great oak like a twig. Sounds like a fairy tale huh?

We have existed since the beginning of time because of the unholy conception of natural born enemies who have waged war against each other since lucifer fell from grace. And its okay for other faeries to exist, but me? I shouldn't because of who my parents are.

I think that's a bit hypocritical don't you? The truth is the fey are afraid of what I'm capable of, but that's just my opinion. Maybe when you know who my parents are you just might understand why I think they are so afraid of me. I have a lot of potential magical power, but that's not my fault.

Let me introduce you to my father, Michael, pure of heart and strongest Archangel in heaven.

And my mother, Lilith, Demon goddess of night and sexuality. She was originally a angel like my father, but a different kind. A seraphim, a angel who heals and has six, heavenly wings instead of two or four for the archangels. She was the closest one to god, but she did the unthinkable and was banished to hell because she followed the morning star and rebelled against him. She always tell me "Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven." Which would make sense if I was wanted by any of the deities who resided there other than my mother.

So how did these two polar opposites come together? Well I don't know but the end result was me.

My name is Roshan, I'm sixteen years of age and I am a faerie. Angels don't accept me because I'm not pure enough, I don't fit in with the demons because i'm not evil enough, and the Faeries don't acknowledge me out of fear.

When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm terrible. It's my nature, but is the very reason why I am secluded my the three entities that make me.

I have no choice but to live among the humans, mundanes, who have no idea that any of us exist.

But now, thanks to a meddling person, that's all about to change....