♡26♡

Y/ns Pov

I laughed a bit after hearing what him and his friends did "that must really be nice!" I cheered "quite, although I would love to see you meet them, I'm sure you guys would get along very well!" I nodded my head "maybe..m-maybe one day ill get to meet them!"

Timeskip

I finally reached my checkpoint, I turned around to look at Norman "Well i-it was nice talking to you.." I smiled "mhm, maybe we can meet up again!" I nodded.

I said my goodbyes to him and went inside my house 'it sure was nice talking to him' I moved into the kitchen with the groceries and jumped a little to ayato there "o-oh!" I seen him move from his sitting position on the wooden chair by the table "ah, I didn't mean to startle you, I apologize!" He said grinning a bit "its alright, you j-just spooked me thats all" I assured him.

"Soo..why exactly a-are you here?"
I saw pause for a minute "I didn't m-mean it in a-a rude manner!" I quickly followed with a quick apology
"No, no its alright. I just came to stop by to chat with your sister" he replied while looking directly at you 'o-oh.. I guess..I forgotten about his feelings towards my sister..' I smiled a bit "o-okay."

Yan-kuns pov

Although I told her I came here to chat with her sister was false, I just came here to chat with her for a bit and ask about some stuff.

Especially what I saw through the windows

'10 minutes ago'

I nodded my head hearing what Takeo had to say, I heard that she needed to talk to her little brother about something.

I sat on couch about to leave when I heard talking, I turned to out the window and saw y/n talking to some boy with a batch of white hair and blue eyes 'who is he?' I wanted to shrug it off but I saw that she was smiling and laughing alongside him.

I was thinking of going outside to greet her, but decided against the thought
And thats when I heard say goodbye to him so I went jnto the kitchen.

Present

I was about to question her about the boy she was with until her siblings joined us in the kitchen, I saw them both look happy.

Y/n and me both looked confused as why they were so giddy "so-so! I was just on the phone with dad..anndd.." "a-and what?" Y/n asked looking curious as to what he wanted to say "weelll..THEIR BOTH COMING BACK NEXT WEEK TO VISIT USS!!" he cheered a bit to loud, I had to cover my ears a bit 'Jesus..could he possibly be more annoying?!' I sighed before moving my hands away from my ears.

I looked over to y/n and saw she was smiling and practically shaking in joy "r-really?!" She smiled, both of her siblings nodded their head in agreement while they smiled as well.

I stayed silent watching them talk about what they wanted to do when they got here and all, I stayed quiet and just watched them from afar 'how..strange' I cleared my throat, which caught their attention "well-uh..I should take my leave now" I stated I was getting up until I heard my name "ayato, I'm terribly sorry, you came over over here to chat..only to end up being ingonred" Takeo apologized.

I brought up my hands in a defense manner "no, no its alright. Its already getting late" I said as my excuse.
I heard a quiet 'oh' "m-maybe we can chat tomorrow o-or so?" Persuaded y/n.

I nodded "sure, it shouldn't hurt to come back here tomorrow," I waved them goodbye before putting on my shoes and taking my leave.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[I am quite sorry if there is any spelling mistake]