Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 1

Start from the beginning

I looked down at the map to figure out where the bedrooms were. (We're just gonna act like the spaceship they were on was the Skeld map.) It was right under a room labeled '02'. I made my way over there with Corpse, and we were met in a white hallway that had ten names on it, labeled like this:

 I made my way over there with Corpse, and we were met in a white hallway that had ten names on it, labeled like this:

(sorry that the picture is horrible I literally just drew it on the spot.)

The doors were a wood brown, even though they were automatic.

"L-looks like we're- we're roommates..." I stated quietly.

"At least your someone good... I'd hate to be in a room with someone annoying." He said kinda quietly so only I could hear.

'So he didn't think I was annoying' I thought.

Corpse pressed the button to open up the door. As we walked in, we saw two decently sized beds, one with black sheets and a comforter, and one with a dark green comforter. Beside each one was a black and white dresser. Assuming Corpse was supposed to have the black bed, I walked over to the green bed and looked into one of the drawers seeing that it was filled with two suits, then the one under it had two helmets. I figured that the rest of the drawers would have the same thing in them, I decided to unpack my very few items.
I pulled out my small fake plant in a modern vase thing and placed it on my dresser. I then pulled out a little bear squishy. I brought it with me everywhere because of my stress. It always somehow always seemed to calm me down even when it was impossible to. I played with it for what I thought was just a couple of moments, but I realized I was wrong when Corpse walked over to me.

"What are you doing Sy? You've been playing with that for about 15 minutes now." I heard his deep voice ask.

"O-oh, it's n-nothing." I was kinda embarrassed that he saw me playing with my stress toy... I don't know why though, usually I'm more open about it, especially since I got out of college.

"Whatever you say." He said, walking back to his side.

I don't know how I just realized this, but he was shirtless, and his muscles were so toned. Wait... what am I thinking? I decided to just lay down, I'm pretty sure it was late anyway.
I lay down on my side looking over in Corpse's direction, I saw that he was going to sleep too. I slowly drifted into sleep, with an occasional muffled sound from the room beside us.

'The girls are probably playing some game' I thought.

That was my last thought of the night because, after that, I fell asleep.
I was in a peaceful deep sleep when suddenly, I was standing in the hallways out there, with Corpse right in front of me. It seemed like he was protecting me from someone. From everyone.

'NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT HIM!' I heard Corpse scream.

Finally taking in the scene, I attempted to run but failed. My legs wouldn't move. Zoning back into the conversation, I heard: