TWO

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

two ghosts;chapter two

two ghosts;
chapter two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          FLORENCE HAS NO IDEA WHICH PLANET THEY LAND on to pick up the other student — Luke's nephew, but she's taken away by the beauty of a pretty, lush green sphere as they come out of hyperspace. And she continues to gawk at the sight as they land in a busy port that's vibrant with life and bustle. She had been prepared to just wait on the ship, for this seems to be Luke's business and has nothing to do with her whatsoever but he taps her gently on the shoulder as he passes her by and brings her out of her thoughts.

          "Come," he gestures for her to follow and together with the droid, they make their way outside.

          They step out into the port, a base of some sort, if she were to guess. Around them, people are moving in a haste left and right, moving and pushing around cargo and carrying equipment to ships. They seem to be leaving, maybe even evacuating guessed by how hastily everything is happening. Florence watches the world more around her with great interest as Luke leads her a bit away from the ship.

          She's been many places much like this, stations or ports on the outskirts of some planets — the difference, she quickly comes to realize, is that this is entirely friendly. Not a single person even so little as throws her a dirty glance, in fact, she can't see anyone look at her at all. Everyone seems so caught up in getting things in order that they don't pay attention to her or the jedi master leading the way. It is a stark, and very welcome contrast to what she's seen in her day. Too much foulness, she finds herself expecting it at every turned corner, always so pleasantly surprised and relieved when things are better than her mind had made them out to be.

          Florence had been so busy watching and taking everything in that she had not noticed the approaching people and the start of a pleasant but short exchange between a sister and brother. Luke made sure to explain to her who they are picking up before they landed and while she wouldn't recognize her by appearance, Florence understands that the woman currently speaking with her new mentor is his sister Leia Organa. General Leia Organa, that is. She looks every bit as beautiful the tales has made her out to be. And beside her stands also the aforementioned nephew whom Florence takes a very discreet, intrigued look at while standing back.

          Perhaps she would be more awestruck if she wasn't already in the company of Luke Skywalker. But for now, Florence stands back and watches the conversation happen, only paying half attention to the words exchanged; this is no business of hers and she has no relation to these people, listening in seems like it would be rude.