chapter I

September 10, 8:50 am

The air was cold and he could feel the drops of water falling on his face and neck, after all, running to school in a thunderstorm wasn't the best way to spend your first day of school.

He was going to murder Atsumu for not waking him up on time.

Sprinting through the icy rain, 'Samu ran faster, he was already filled with rage for letting himself oversleep, especially now. And he'll probably get sick too, meaning he'll have to sit out for practice, meaning he'll let his brother get ahead of him.

The sound of his feet hitting the stairs echoed in the quiet, school halls. He only hoped he wouldn't get detention, that would already be too much practice too miss, and now he was overthinking.

He inhaled and exhaled multiple times in front of the door, there were voices coming from inside the class, but he just had to calm himself first.

^^^

"Suna Rintarou." He said calmly, presenting himself.

The boy barely got to finish his sentence before Osamu bumped in, clothes wet from the rain, no facial expression and straight grey hair, settled on the side of his forehead.

Suna on the other hand was extreamely pale and he had no facial expression, he was slim and he had small greyish yellow eyes and purple eye bags right under them. His arms were long, so were his fingers.

Atsumu bursts out laughing the second he saw his brother burst in, he did it on purpose and he knew this would happen. Osamu clenched his fist trying to keep from beating his ass right there, in the middle of the class.

He bowed, apolagized to his sensei and sat down.

The new kid looked at him, Osamu noticed it but didn't manage to maintain eye conact. Suna gazed at him for a short amount of time right before he let out a small grin, he chose to ignore it and calm down.

^^^

"You goddamn pig-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence as his fist punched his brother's face, quickly.

"Oh come on 'Samu, it was hilarious!" He grinned once again, his cheek bruised but he seemed to ignore the pain, laughing.

Osamu was the one chasing him now, he just wanted to grab his head and shove it to the ground, he never embaressed himself and it was out of his personality to be reckless.

Kita Shinsuke walked in and when he stepped into the gym, everyone goes quiet, you better don't understimate him and his thinking, he was the vice-captain for a reason.

They all gather around, looking at him. Usually when he stepped inside without saying anything, he had an announcement to do so he was probably waiting for everyone to gather.

"Suna Rintarou will be joining our team." Everyone makes a pause to think about who the hell was that and why they never heard of him before, except the twins that were whispering and gossiping.

"Oi 'Tsumu, isn't that the new kid?"
"The one who farted in class or the one that laughed at you earlier?"
"What? He didn't laugh at me."
"Laugh, grin, snicker.. same shit."
"You're dumb."

Their "whispers"(although everybody heard them) stopped when the boy showed up from behind, hands in his pockets, wearing their velvet red team jersey.

[NOTE]: well hello there, i already announced i'm going to start a new fanfic so i went for an osasuna one. Although, now that i thought better about it, i'll most probably continue my sakuatsu story. I hope you like this chapter because i hate it^^.