Prelude part 1

(Aye wat good it is author or watever you wanna call me ok so yeah first book bouta be trash but i will do the best I can do for you jet ok i'm gonna just get on with the story and have a good day and pretend Minato has red hair instead of blonde)
*3rd person pov* we see a young boy looks like bout a age of 11 and that boy is Minato Uzumaki and then we see a girl bout the same age as minato and her name is Kushina Uzumaki.
*Minato pov* I see Kushina and i'm like damn she bad I want to confess so much to her but i'm to shy and nervous to confess to her but me and Kushina have been friends since 5 years old and i once saw her fall in a puddle because I push her and then i saw her i had to hold a nosebleed because how beautiful she is but it was really hard and then i started to fall in love with her, it was easy at first because she has a loveable personality and her body is perfect for a 11 year old she has a d cup and her ass is thicc asf and her face is like heaven on earth her whole body is like heaven on earth.
*Kushina pov* I was walking around and saw my crush or i say my love of my life and I want to confess but i'm to shy and nervous to confess to him but then I remember when i push him in the water because he push me but then I saw his body he has a tone muscular fram and then he had a six pack and i had to hold in a nosebleed and he had built pecks he is like my angel because he is my heaven on earth.(ok the end i wish you enjoy it but if not I could care any less i just know people are noticing me and would should i get sad just for getting noticed me ok i'm done so have a good day)