chapter 9

(Cyrstals P.O.V)

I woke up and saw adam looking at the stuff i spawned last night and seeing the other girls with sugar all over there mouths. I despawned it all and we all woke up. Adam said " cyrstal." I just akwardly laughed in return. "Where u eating junkfood all night."he said i said yes back." Well while you were eating sugur last night i made a new girlfreind. Her name is alesa . Alesa. " she came she loked nice.i guess ."cyrstal alesa . Alesa cyrstal my daughter . She looked at me and said hi . Me and my freinds asked if they could leave . They did and we all screamed"#skylesa . Ship it or not we dont care." I think the other guys heard because i heard footsteps and heard screaming about skylesa. Me and my freind talked more about skylesa. Then i realized."guys i just realized i dont have a youtube channel." They grabed me and made me sit at my computer and create one. "What are you gonna name your channel."they asked ." I will name it cyrstal_plays_minecraft."i said. I created it made a video and uploded.

(A/N OMG SKYDOESMINECRAFT is going to marry alesa and alsesa is prengnet with skys baby,but the sad news is sky has pneumonia.so yeah that is why i updated and because i havent updtated in awhlile so yeah bye.)