Description

I was lying on the ground with blood covering my body. My senses were slowly dying. I gasped for air and looked at the person above me. She had a knife in her hand, that is now pierced through my heart. I could see the happiness on her face as she pushed it in my heart harshly and I gasped in pain.

The laughs of other people surrounded me as I moved my eyes to look at them. There was no sign of hurt, remorse or worry, they were just standing there, looking at me dying as she twisted the knife and I gasped in pain again. My body started to burn and now I know, it was poisoned with wolfsbane, my body trembled in pain and burn, blood splattered from my mouth but they didn't care

"w-why?" I said my last words as she scoffed and pulled out the knife only to stab it forcefully in my heart again. Everything was going dark after that as I lost control over my body, I couldn't feel my body, but the last thing that I heard was very painful.

"You wanna know why I did that to you, my mate, my soul, my everything.....

It's because I hate you."

Warnings-

This book contains and mentions in detail, some matters that might be triggering or sensitive to some audience. If you are not able to handle the below mentioned content, it's a humble request that you choose a different book.

The content that you might read in this book are :-

Mention of abuse (physical, mental and verbal), death, murder, self harm, self blaming, depression, anxiety, mention of child abuse and slavery, human trafficking, bullying, gay relationship, homophobic comments, fights, use of abusive language.

If any of the mentioned content triggers you easily, please do not read the book as there will be no warnings given inside the book, in any chapter.

MUST REMEMBER

This book is a work of fiction and creation of the author's mind, any resemblance to any place, name or other things are merely a coincidence.

©Mysterious9211

Continue reading.