( standing back near Diego, she offers her hand, and he helps her onto a stall, then onto the bar)

I get high, and I love to get low
So the hearts keep breaking, and the heads just roll
You know that's how the story goes

( Charlie was now sat on the edge of the bar, i between two 30ish year olds, who were smiling at her. Holding up her fingers as she sang)

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

( hopping down from the bar, she heads back onto the stage, gesturing for Isiah and Diego to join her, reluctantly they stand up, walking onto the stage)

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

( she takes Diego's hand and he spins her as she carried on singing, Isiah just laughs at his facial expression. Until she reaches him circling him, he gulps)

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
Climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

( she jumps onto Isiahs back, and he catches her, ignoring the glare he was receiving from John)

My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

On the final note the doors burst open and in walks Tommy Shelby, he glares at the 3 on stage, gesturing for them to come to him. "Thom- don't even start." Charlotte says as they approach. "Get home. All of you. To the betting den." He orders and the 3 teens hurry out the door.

"Why's he so fucking angry?" Charlotte groans. "Your brother fucking petrified me" Isiah says. "Which one? Finn?" Diego teases. "I'm going to lose my fingers, my hands. What if they cut off my pinky? My pinky is too cute to die." Isiah says. "Why the fuck would you lose your hands?" Diego chuckles. "Tommy's going to cut them off." Isiah panics. "Thomas is not going to cut your hands off." She says pushing the door open, seeing Arthur all beaten, in a chair as Ada, wrapped a bandage round two of his fingers. "What the fuck happened to you?" Charlotte says.

"Arthur, stay still. I'm a trained nurse" Ada says. "Don't make me laugh, it hurts me face" Arthur says wincing. "Addy, you went to one first aid class, and got chucked out for laughing" John says. "Not before I learnt how to stop someone from choking" Ada retorts. "Noones choking" Isiah says. "He will be when I wrap this cloth round his neck" Ada says.

"I'm still scared for my fingers." Isiah says to Diego and Charlotte. "Thomas won't-"
"What won't I do?" Tommy asks walking into the house. "Chop his fingers off." Charlotte laughs. "Maybe" Tommy replies soaking a cloth in rum, applying the spirit to some of Arthur's worse wounds. "Drink this" he says handing Arthur the bottle, who drinks it but winces due to the burn from a cut in his mouth.

"He said Mr Churchill sent him." Arthur informs, "National interest, said there'd been a robbery" Arthur adds, and Polly and Charlie both look at Tommy. Charlie suspiciously as she can tell he's hiding something, Polly worriedly as she knew it had been her nephew. "He wants us to help him" Arthur sighs.

"We don't help coppers" John exclaims. "He wants us to be his eyes and ears, i said we'd have a meeting and vote." Arthur says ignoring John. No one says anything, and they all look at Tommy, Arthur had enough of the silence chugs some rum, before speaking, "why not? We ain't communist and we ain't no Fenians."

Tommy doesn't reply just walks off, "what's wrong with him lately Poll?" Arthur asks. "If I knew I'd buy the cure from Comptons Chemists." Polly sighs.

"What happened Arty?" Charlie asks sitting next to him. "Coppers, came to the pictures. 3 of em. Dragged me out, knocked me n tied me." Arthur groans. "I thought the coppers were ours" Finn says, "it's the new inspector, brought new troops." Arthur replies.

"Dont yous have school tomorrow" Isaiah teases Diego and Charlie. "No actually, because it's a Friday today." Diego retorts slapping Isaiahs head.

"Why would Tommy be choppin yer fingers off?" Ada asks Isaiah. "He gave me a piggy back. That's it" Charlotte groans. "So touching was involved..." Arthur says glaring at the mixed boy. "Oh don't be ridiculous, I jumped on him. You're sounding like Thomas." Charlie says. "Besides they used to be a lot more handsy, they've toned it down for your benefit." Polly snorts. "I'm going to go home.... alright bye" Isaiah says sprinting out the door, seeing the glares from the remaining Shelby brothers. "It's Isaiah, he's harmless." Charlie exclaims throwing her hands in the air. "He's not harmless" Finn retorts sticking his tongue out, "Yeah, he's trying to take our baby sister away."John adds. "No he's not, and I'm not a baby anymore." Charlie argues. "Mmmh.. whatever you say. You still ain't an adult" Arthur says with a smirk.