Brooklyn 2020 part 1

I walked into the girls locker room. Some girls were banging on lockers sing to cardi b. " You guys sound shit" I yelled pissed off. I walked over to the toilet stalls.

"Gracie are you in here?" I said knocking on a stall. I saw Joey come up behind me. "Gracie?" Joey asked. "Girl let me in" Joey said. Gracie unlocked the door. "Hi" I said.

Joey locked the door behind us. "Ok I got you, it's okay" I told her, she quietly sobbed. "I got you, come on get up, put your foot come on." I said while lifting Gracie up on the toilet.

"Ok" I said while kneeling down. "Are you guys disgusted by me" Gracie asked. "No never" Joey said "I love you" I told her. "It's going to be totally fine" I told her.

"Ok,you ready?" I asked her she nodded her head. "Ok" I said and I stuck my finger inside her. Joey grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. I searched around trying to find a condom.

"Sorry Gracie" I said as she groaned and whimpered in pain. I continued to search. " Guys come here there literally eating each other out" some girl said. Joey kicked the girl. "Hey" she yelled. "Fuck off" I screamed.

"The fuck is wrong with them" Joey asked. "George was like don't make it a thing but it's been up there forever it's poisoning me" Gracie said. "Gracie it's not poisoning you I promise". Joey said reassuring her.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait" I said "don't move. I can feel it" I said relieved. "One, two, three" I counted down. I pulled it out Gracie gasped. "Holy shit" Joey chuckled.

I looked at it laughing. "I can't believe you just did that for me" Gracie said hugging me. "Oh my god" she said. I walked out of the stall. "Nat, Chris?" I said holding the condom. "Success"

"Holy shit you goddess!" Someone said. "What is that?" Another girl said. "Ugh" I said throwing it at someone. "Wanna pick that up for me real quick" Joey asked. I walked over to the sink washing my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror I had to admit I was gorgeous.

Joey came over to the sink. "Ok" she said. "What?" I asked. "The girl you threw a condom at, I asked her to pick it up and she actually thought I was being serious. " joey said I laughed. "Your body is my dream."joey said looking me up and down. I was wearing a shiny pink mini skirt with a plain white tank.

"Have you seen you." I told joey, we both laughed. Joey was one of my best friends along with Grace, Anna, George and Luke. There also is tim but we aren't as close. I grew up with George and Luke, I see George as a brother and Luke well, it would be weird to call him a brother.

I walked over to grace. "Dude George learns how to use a condom or he doesn't get to do you anymore ok." I told her seriously. She nodded her head. "And no one better talk shit about this alright, im fucking serious. " joey yelled.

I wrapped my arm around graves shoulder pulling her into a hug.
"You have plan b right?" Dom asked Grace. "That condom had his sperm in it and it was stuck in you." Dom said. I gave Dom a really look. "Grace your not pregnant. " I told her

"But I could be" she told me. "And I'm drowning in aps right now, I don't have time to deal with a fucking fetus." She told me and joey. "Oh my god, oh my God, im gonna throw up." She said. "I am 100% not going to conors tonight. " she said. "Wait Gracie we always go to parties together." I told her.

"And i was supposed to go to yours after" joey said. "Can I stay at yours." Joey asked me. I nodded my head. "You didn't need to fuck with her Dom." I said annoyed. "Bye jojo love you." I said giving joey a kiss on the cheek.

I grabbed my airpods and put them in my ears as i exited the locker rooms. I had miss wilder next i hated that bitch, she hasn't liked me since I emailed her my nudes. Another thing you should know about me is that I'm the dumbest kid in the school.

The only reason I'm still at school is because my mom paid the school to keep me in. I've sent alot of photos to people and have fucked alot of people, it helps me forget about things, I do drugs, smoke weed, drink alcohol and fuck people. My moms rich she inherited alot of money from my dads death.

No one knows how he died but the police found him dead in the east river. I was 14 so it was only 4 years ago, my mom still struggles but she spends most her time drinking champagne with her rich friends. So that's my story.