"Does she still have that part of you?"

"Oh my god, we're still on that?!" I yelled.

She was taken back, then all she did was look down at her hands and shook her head. "I'm sorry."

"I just don't get why you keep asking if I still love her."

"Me neither," she said. But I knew she knew.

"Alright, well, sense we clearly aren't going to talk about whatever you feel the need we have to talk about, I'm going to go back for going back home. I'll see you when I get back." I sighed then stood up off the couch and straightened out my jeans.

"Hayes," Allison sounded like she was begging me. But I didn't know what for.

I turned around to look at her still sitting with her legs crossed and her pleading eyes. "Hm?"

"I just want it to go back to normal with us."

"Well, you lucked out of that when you walked out of the restaurant last week."

"Please," she whispered.

"See you after break Allison."

***

My plane landed around 8 that night. I was currently waiting at the airport for Nash to come pick me up.

"Brooo!"

I whip my head around to see Nash running with his arms open. "Buddy!" I run to him leaving my suitcase were I was sitting. I wrap my arms around my older brother and pick him up in excitement.

I set him down while I'm smiling ear to ear. He ruffles my hair like like he did when we were kids, even though we are the same height. "How's college been treating you?"

"Good, got a lot to fill you in on. One sec," I jogged over to get my suitcase and wheeled it back over to Nash. "Is Sky with you?"

"Nope, she's back at home."

"Dang it. I miss her more than I missed you."

He hit me in the arm and I laughed at him. "So what do you have to tell me?"

"Oh um," I scratched the back of my neck with my one free hand. "That can wait till later."

Nash started the car while I put my bag in the back. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled.

I wondered how I was going to tell Nash about B. How do you explain you ran into the girl you were in love with on the street. And that you've been talking to her ever sense and that you don't want to talk anything out with Allison because of B.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back to relax on this half an hour car ride that I took at the beginning of college.

***

The voice of Nash filled my head all at once, "wake up! We're home!"

I opened my eyes, still groggy, "what?" I asked, even though I heard him.

"Hayes!" I hear a voice yell. It sounded like Sky, coming from outside the car.

I woke up immediately once I heard her voice. I push open the car door to see her waiting for me with the biggest smile on her little face. "Skylynn!"

I picked her up and hugged her tight. "I can't believe you left me for that long."

"I know," I sighed. "I know." I set her down and there she stood on front of me in our driveway, all smiles. "You've grown so much."