~*Chapter III*~

{One day until the election}

"Please Eurus we need you! We'll win for sure!" Schlatt had been begging for Eurus to join since they met but this- this is just sad.

"Schlatt, no. I see no need in getting caught up in this mess. Plus I promised some friends I wouldn't get get involved in wars and political affairs like these." Eurus was stern when it came to this sort of thing.

Schlatt and Eurus did get along quite when it came to anything else. Eurus would always help him with training in dueling and speeches. One could even call them friends, but the one thing that stopped them from becoming closer was Schlatt's obvious need for Eurus to be on his side of the election.

"What friend? Why can't you?" Schlatt and Eurus were playing another game of chess. This game had been lasting longer than the previous ones.

"Always so curious, aren't you? I don't entirely know if I can tell you that, Schlatt." Eurus smiled at Schlatt and rubbed the back of their neck "But I promise you it's not Wil or Tommy"

Eurus looked up from the chess board and at Schlatt. Their face had a huge smile and their eyes were filled with worry.

"As long as it's not one of them I'm fine with it" Schlatt smirked before moving his bishop to Eurus' king "Checkmate"

"Oh my! You're getting very good at this." Eurus looked up to Schlatt and shook his hand "I'm going to miss this when you leave or become president"

"And who said this can't still happen if I become president of this grand country?" Schlatt put his hand on his chin and stopped the chess timer.

"Well you'll be really busy with president work and stuff so you won't have time for this- plus- you'll be mad I didn't join your campaign" Eurus stood up and extended their hand for Schlatt to shake.

"I'll always make time for this" Schlatt shook Eurus' hand and gave them a slight smile before Eurus disappeared yet again, back into the forest.

Though Eurus lived in L'manberg if you go looking for them there's a high chance they won't be there.

Most days Eurus is out in the woods or with Dream Team. They'll also be found conversing with Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur. It was curious indeed but no one really needed to stop them since it wasn't much of a problem. Until it was.

{15 minutes until the election}

"Where is Eurus?" Schlatt looked into the crowd of around seven people in search of the mysterious Eurus.

Wilbur sighed in frustration at the hybrid male, "We don't know Schlatt! Why do you care so much anyway?" Wilbur stared down at the seemingly worried Schlatt before him.

"Yeah bitch! You ready to lose!?" Tommy laughed and walked up to the podium.

"Not without Eurus I'm not! Where are they!?" Schlatt was panicking, searching the crowd for them.

"They might be in their house..?" Wilbur added on "Fundy! Son! Go find Eurus!"

"Yes sir!" Fundy exclaimed before running off to find them

Eurus had been out for the day,they weren't planning on going to the election. What's the worst that could happen? All of the candidates seemed sane enough. They were friends with at least one person in each party.