Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Babe, you have the wrong idea. She was here with Quinn." He said reassuringly.

"Don't lie to me Andre!" I growled.

"I'm not! I promise you Alicen! I've never cheated on you!" He yelled back.

"What ever! I'm leaving!" I yelled, storming out of the room and slamming the door behind me.

I knew he was lying. I could always tell when he was lying and right now, he was.

"Hey Ali!" Quinn called from the couch.

"Shut up Quinn!" I yelled not even glancing at him.

"Quinn would you please explain to Alicen that you brought Jasmine over with you." Andre sighed.

"I did, but then she saw you and was all over you and you took her to your room." Quinn sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Andre you are such a man whore!" I yelled at him.

"Not helping, Quinn!" Andre sneered at him.

"You asked, I told." He sighed.

"You're supposed to be my best friend! Damn it, Quinn!" Andre yelled.

They began to bicker and argue so I decided to leave. I went to the café that was in town and ordered a hot chocolate and found a table. I sat there for a few minutes just sipping on my hot chocolate. I was taking a drink and then stopped immediately.

I put my cup down and my head snapped to the counter.

There stood the hottest guy I had ever seen. Andre was hot, but nothing compared to this guy. He abruptly turned around and looked directly at me.

Our eyes were locked and it felt like we were in some kind of a trance. He walked over to me and sat down across from me.

"Hi, I'm Lance." He smiled.

"Alicen." I said, smiling back.

"So, what are you?" He asked.

"Hybrid." I smirked, his eyes widened.

"You?" I asked when he didn't answer.

"Vampire." He smirked.

"Really." I smiled.

"So what are you? Like part werewolf part human, or what?" He asked.

"Part vampire part werewolf." I smirked.

"Really? I always thought if a vampire and a werewolf ever had sex then the child would either be a vampire or a werewolf, never both." He pondered.

"In most cases. So far, there's only four of us in existence." I said with a smile.

"Wow. And just so you know, I think we're mates." He smirked.

"Not possible. I have a mate." I frowned.

"Apparently so, because it just happened." He sighed.

I looked in his vibrant green eyes and couldn't find anything that said he was lying. I was pretty good at telling whether someone was lying or not. It was a gift I received from being part vampire.

"So what do I do then? I mean, my other mate is a werewolf." I whispered.

"I don't have a clue." He smiled.

"Gee, thanks for the help." I replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome." He said.

"Hmm. I know, if we are mates, then we should feel all tingly when we touch." I said proudly.

"Alright." He sighed standing up.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, but abruptly pulled away when it wasn't just tingles, but shocks to.

"We're definitely mates." I whispered.

He reached for my hand again, but didn't let it go this time. Instead he pulled his chair over beside mine and sat beside me.

He was so hot. His eyes were a vibrant green and his hair was as dark as night and spiked messily. He had sharp, but sexy features and a nicely chiseled jaw.

I allowed my eyes to roam over his body and gawked at his 8-pack. He was definitely muscular and you could see them flex with just one little move. The only bad thing was that all his muscles were covered by his green t-shirt except for where it was pushed up slightly on the left side. He had dark jeans and a pair of Nike's on, too.

"You done staring?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Good. Now what do we do with this whole, two guys one girl, mate thing?" Lance asked.

"Honestly, I don't know."I whispered.

"How about we kiss and figure it out from there?" He suggested.

"That might work. There's never been anything like this before though. There has never been two people mated to the same person before." I sighed.

"I know. It's worth a shot though." He sighed.

"Alright." I whispered before closing my eyes and waiting for him to kiss me.

When our lips met, I was shocked at first, literally. Shocks and tingles went all through my body. He pulled me closer and I was completely oblivious to the fact we were in a cafe kissing, I forgot all about everyone else that was in here. Our mouths moved in sink and his tongue found its way into my mouth. We began to make-out and he pulled me onto his lap where I straddled him.

We continued to kiss for a few more moments before pulling away for breath.

"So who's the vampire, your mom or dad?" He asked breathlessly.

"My dad. My mom is the wolf, but she passed away a few years back." I whispered as tears welled in my eyes.

I loved my mom and each time someone mentioned her, I cried.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay." I whispered as I cried into his chest.

"What happened to her." Lance asked curiously.

"Rogues." That was all there was to tell, one word and you knew exactly what I meant.

"Why?" He asked.

"She was with a vampire after her mate rejected her, my father is actually the leader of one of the clans in Texas. Anyways, they didn't like the idea of an alpha and a clan leader being together, they took it as a threat and went after my mother. My father shipped me off after that because he was worried they would come for me next, so he sent me to one of my mom's relatives where they took me to join the current pack I'm in. My other mate is actually next in line for the position of alpha, but I think I'm done with him. He's a complete man whore and has cheated on me multiple times, so yeah, I'm done with him. Each time we even got close to having sex, he'd always ruin it because he always smelled like this chick. Her name's Jasmine and she is the schools slut." I rambled.

"Wow, thats a lot to take in. So, how old are ya?" He asked.

"16, I'll be 17 in a couple months. After I turn 17 or 18 though, I'll stop aging completely is what my dad says." I sighed.

"How does he know?" Lance wondered.

"Because I have vampire genes, I stop aging a little sooner than the rest of you." I smirked.

Lance was so hot, sexy, and sweet, whilst Andre is hot, a jerk, and a man whore. Who do I choose, Lance or Andre?