Romantic moment

Your pov

When got back from the battle. Everyone looked at me with glinting eyes.

''Whats up everyone why are you looking at like that''-y/n as I said nervously

''Why didn't you tell us you had a new move and were you singing''-valt

''Sorry guys I didn't have time and yes i was singing''-y/n

''Can you sing for us y/n''-Honcho

''I sang last time''-y/n I said looking away

''Free wants to hear you sing''-valt

''I think you should ask him if he wants to hear me sing''-y/n good thing he wasn't here at the time

''Lets go ask him then''-Valt everyone following behind him

Your pov

We were currently looking for free in france he wasn't in the hotel. But valt and the others didn't give up. When got to a beautiful garden in france we found free. When valt called out his name. We all noticed free was holding a yellow sunflower. He immedialty hide it behind him.

''Hey free don't you want to hear y/n sing''-valt

''Yeah I haven't heard you sing in a while''-free

your pov

Everyone looked at me and I had to cave in. I told them I would sing in the night at the hotel garden if no one else was around. I still have stage fright. But if it's just them I won't mind. I need to think of a song to sing. We all left the garden and free stayed behind to buy the sunflower. No one else noticed this because they all left. I soon left after wondering about free. Why would he buy a flower?

Time skip

your pov

When we got back to the hotel I started warming up my voice and also to choose the song. Soon it would be the time to sing. I went to the garden and saw a microphone and the things to sing. Good thing no one else was around it was just us from the bc sol team. Everybody sat down to hear me. The tune started to play.( PLAY THE SONG ABOVE)When I started to sing I was nervous but then I was comfortable. I danced according to the song. The song then finished and everybody looked entranced but they all clapped soon. When I looked at the boys they were blushing slightly. Free then got up and we were so close I could feel his breath. I went back at little and he gave me the yellow sunflower.

''This is for you I heard you never received flowers''-Free as the moon reflected his hair

''Thanks free this means a lot''-y/n as I looked at the flower and blushed just slightly.

Your pov

We all started to take turns to sing. But slias and free didn't sing at all. I sang the last song and we all picked up and left to sleep since it was late. Little did I knew tomorrow would be very eventful.