A Baby Girl was Born

America was in the snow when a baby girl cried for the first time after she was born. The mother of this little baby is named Dianna McKnight, while the father is named Mark Smith. They are still listed as students from a fairly well-known school in Lima, Ohio, America. Both Dianna and Mark were the most famous students in their school at the time. Dianna, apart from her pretty face, was the cheerleading captain at her school. Mark was a football player who takes the biggest share in the field. They were also crowned the pair of King and Queen at their school. However, since the news about Dianna's pregnancy spread throughout the school environment, their hard-earned achievements have suddenly disappeared without a trace. Dianna was dropped from the cheerleading team. So was Mark, who was kicked out of his football team. Both of them are still lucky, because the school still allows them to complete the education of the two teenagers at this famous school.

Dianna was lucky, because Mark wanted to be responsible for what he had done, and her mother who always provided the support that Dianna really needed at that time. The mother agreed to Dianna and Mark's relationship, it's just that she still didn't allow them both to get married because their age was still relatively immature to build a household. The mother would allow both of them to build a household when they are mature and fit to build a household like married couples in general. Even so, Dianna never once thought to abort the fetus in her womb, even she was determined to treat it with or without Mark beside her. However, she realized that she was unable to care for the child she was currently carrying.

Finally, the time came when Dianna had to struggle to give birth to her baby. On the most historic day for her, she was accompanied by his beloved mother, and Mark who was also there to provide support for the mother of her future baby who was about to be born into the world. It was 12.00 midnight, with a mixture of excitement and tension, Mark accompanied Dianna into the delivery room. Time after time passed, finally at 03.00 in the morning, there was the sound of a little, beautiful baby girl crying. Dianna could not hold back her tears when she cradled the baby girl who had just been born for the first time. Unbeknownst to Dianna, Mark had prepared a name for their little daughter. Mark cradled the baby very gently, and he called her Beth. Dianna, who heard that, agreed to a beautiful name for her beautiful daughter.

"What a beautiful name, Mark." Dianna smiled slightly at the father of her child.

"Yeah .. sorry for naming her without your-"

"No no .. I'm glad you picked that name for our princess .." cut Dianna before Mark could finish his sentence.

"Yeah, I thought Beth would be a perfect name for our little girl." Mark said while kissing his son's forehead gently. "Right, princess?" Mark then smiled at Dianna who was also happy to see that Mark loved their children so much.

At the suggestion ofthe mother, the little daughter was given the name Bethania.

*sorry for the short beginning, next chapters would be longer than this. Thank you