013│chan & jiro

Start from the beginning

however, among all of the things that had to be forgotten and left at home, it just had to be chan's favorite rubber ducky.

ducky momo,❞ chan continued to cry out, not listening to either of his parents' explanation. ❝no ducky momo, no bath!

donghyuck looked up to mark and saw his husband running a hand through his hair stressfully. chuckling, the tanned male stood up and placed a peck on his lover's lips to calm him down. even at the cute sight, and chan's favorite sight, which is his papa and daddy showing love and affection towards each other, the baby still continued to cry and he isn't planning on stopping soon.

because, again, for the nth time, he wants his ducky momo.

i'll call yukhei and ask him if he can stop by to our house.❞ donghyuck said as he placed chan's clothes down the bed before making his way to the door. ❝you stay here with chan.

can't i come with you?❞ mark sprinted towards donghyuck and gave him a back hug, a not so tight one, before his lover can step out of the room. ❝i need to accompany my pregnant lover.

donghyuck could then feel mark's chicken hands caressing his stomach and rubbing it so softly, making him smile at the older's actions. ❝who's going to look out for chan?

mark wiggled his brows at his lover, telling him to watch whatever he was about to do. walking to the crying boy, he the crouched down in front of him and cupped his child's face. he cooed at how chan's head looked so small in his hand, but of course he snapped back to his senses as he reminded himself that he still needs to accompany his husband down to get his phone from the living room. ❝baby, look at me.

sniffling with tears still streaming down, chan looked up to his father and saw him having a wide smile. ❝hm, mister daddy?

who's the baddest shit?❞ using a cute tone despite of curing, mark then asked to a child.

he could then hear donghyuck coughing to get his attention and as he diverted his eyes to the doorway, there stood his husband with his brows raised and hands on the hips. oh, mark was so threatened seeing that look. not only was it telling him that he was facing a scolding later for cursing in front of their child, but it's also telling him that he's going to be sleeping at the sofa tonight.

which is why, he was quick to take back what he said. he let out a nervous chuckle upon clearing his throat, turning back to give their crying baby some attention. ❝i mean, good boy. who's the good boy?

m-me..❞ the child used his small hands to wipe the tears that still kept on falling down from his eyes. ❝chan is b-bad shit.

donghyuck gasped after hearing their son curse, right after he was taught to. ❝mark lee!

damn, it's the full government name card being pulled. this was enough to warn the man that he was, indeed, doomed. he didn't want his lover to nag at him for more than an hour and teaching him what to do and what words to say in front of a child. ❝no, baby, again, you are a good shi— boy!

chan then nodded, ❝chan is good shit.

not having the guts to look at his now furious husband, mark had already given up and just went to whatever the baby said. ❝since chan is a good shit, i want baby to stay here while papa and daddy will get ducky momo, okay?