012│twenty & jeffrey

Start from the beginning

it was good to wake up like this. twenty's parents were out and now, they were alone. he could get as loud as he wanted to, jeffrey can get rough if he wanted to, and they can rock the bed without having to worry about anyone hearing. they have the house all to theirselves. it's funny how the half thai only invited his boyfriend to watch some boring romantic movie, but ended up being in bed, doing something very unholy. naked, their body exposed, moans and groans coming out from their mouths, messed up bed sheets, clothes thrown at every corner of the room, pillows disregarded on the floor, and not being aware of the time.

not even knowing that they've been at it for hours now.

placing the younger gently down on to the bed, jeffrey eyed the small figure of his boyfriend that's laid down, looking so destroyed and exhausted. his hands went to caress the suh's cheeks and leaned down to place a chaste kiss on his lips. ❝you have a very fragile body, i'm afraid to break you.

snorting at the older's statement, twenty threw his arms around the older's neck. ❝don't say that hyung, you always break me.

i do?❞ jeffrey then froze from his place, frowning at what the younger just said. doing this countless of times with his lover, the wong can't help but feel guilty for all those time that he had hurt him. ❝i'm sorry.

pouting at how soft the male can be, twenty started shaking his head to reassure him that he didn't do anything wrong. they were having something so intimate and yet, here he is, feeling soft for his boyfriend.

hyung it's okay.❞ pushing the older up to sit down, he made himself comfortable sitting on jeffrey's lap. ❝i like it when you break me.

listening to twenty's soft voice, jeffrey went to settle more kisses on his neck and chest. every mosquito bite he would place always sends a tingly feeling on the smaller's body. giving attention at a certain spot, twenty bit his lower lip and then decided to let out a loud sound as he felt intense pleasure made by his lover.

and plus.. ha..❞ twenty shut his eyes tight when he felt jeffrey's big ass hands going dangerously down behind him. ❝you always comfort me.. with your.. hmm.. soft kisses..

pulling away, the wong stared at another mark he had made and can't help but feel so proud having it on his boyfriend's body. lifting his gaze up at his boyfriend who's having his lips parted a little, he leaned forward and captured it once more. he then earned a loud moan from twenty when he inserted a finger— but of course, it had to be ruined.

"twenty, where the fuck are you?!"

fuck.❞ the said male then groaned. looking down at the two hard juniors that's twitching, he puckered his lips at the older who just gave him a chuckle of amusement. ❝hyung..

we'll continue later, baby.❞ jeffrey placed a short kiss before standing up from the bed, placing the younger down the messed up mattress.

he then grabbed an oversized shirt and boxers from twenty's closet and made the pouting short male wear it. the bulge is still visible but the oversized shirt will cover it. also grabbing his sweatpants down the ground, jeffrey wore it and began getting the pillow that fell down the bed. the older wong was slowly cleaning up the room from the mess they had made, and the suh stayed on the bed, whining at how their heated moment just had to stop.

hyung!❞ twenty jumped towards his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his smiling lover, ❝we can just ignore—