Chapter 6

Kat's POV

I was really really excited I was running through the halls to find Luke and I finally found him. "Luke!" I said out of breath. "Hey are you okay?""Ya I'm awesome guess what guess what guess what!?" I said. "What?" "You and your band are gonna perform at a party tonight that I'm hosting" That's awes-" "Wait shut up that's not all All Time Low is coming." "Oh My God that's awesome!" He picked me up and hugged me. "And The 1975 are coming also Luke I get to meet Matt Healy!" "Cool!" "Oh my God I have to tell the guys see you at lunch!" " Bye"

Kat's POV

So it was an hour before the party and the boys and I are decorating. Then some people started coming so the boys played a couple of covers.

The boys took a break and they came to dance with me. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and The 1975 was right in front of me.I tried to act cool but on the inside I was dying. "Hello Kat how are you?" Matt said in his perfect british accent. "Hi I'm doing really good now" I said. So they came in and I ran to Luke. "Luke they're here they're here they're freakin here!" "Ok ok calm down" "But he's here!" "Ok-" "Hi are you the Luke guy Kat has been talking about?"Matt asked. "He knows my name" I whisper into Luke's ear. " I am" He said. "I love your covers I would love to hear you guys in person" "Um okay." Luke gathered all the boys and they were about to start playing. "Um hi guys we're 5 seconds of summer and this is Gotta Get Out" Luke said.

"Once again we are 5 seconds of summer and this is a cover."" This is American Idiot by Green Day." Michael said. The boys did an amazing job The 1975 and All Time Low seemed really impressed. So The 1975 played a couple of songs and I was dancing with Luke. "For crying out loud settle down" I sang. "Wow you really like The 1975." Luke said. "Yep"

So Luke left somewhere with Calum and I was talking to some friends. Then someone tapped my shoulder. My heart almost stopped. "Hey Kat." Noah said. "What are you doing here." "I'm your boyfriend what do you mean?" "Get away from me you are not my boyfriend" I walked away but he grabbed my arm. "Ow get off me." "Hey what's going on?" Michael asked. "Nothing bro just keep walking." Michael looked confused and walked away he didn't even notice the help me look I had on my face. Before I new it Noah was dragging me up the stairs. "What do you want?" "I want you Kat" Noah said pulling me closer to him. "Get away from me!" I said. "You are not my boyfrie-" I felt a sting on my cheek he hit me. "Don't ever say that again." Then Michael came barging through the door. "He's in here" Michael said. Then the police came and took Noah. What the hell. "I saw what happened downstairs I was just pretending not to so he wouldn't expect me to call the cops." "Thanks" I said. "You okay your cheek is red" "Ya I'm good thanks so much." I gave Michael a hug. "No problem."