𝟭𝟱. 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Start from the beginning

TANAKA🤟🏼
BITCH

WHERE TF ARE YOU?!

Y/N🤟
why r we so aggressive for😀

TANAKA🤟🏼
WHERE ARE YOU?!!

Y/N🤟
WHY?!

TANAKA🤟🏼
DAICHI IS LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS

Y/N🤟
s h i t🧍‍♀️

TANAKA🤟🏼
he called me and i told him that
you were hanging out w me

Y/N🤟
i'll be at your place in 5 hoe

TANAKA🤟🏼
d u m b  b i t c h

Y/N🤟

"Semisemi," Y/N looks up from her phone

"Don't call me that," he furrows his eyebrows, trying his hardest to look annoyed but it just made him look cute.

"I have to go," Y/N tells him.

"Already?" He frowns while Y/N nodded her head in response.

"I'm sorry," Y/N apologizes.

"It's like we could never normally hang out together huh?" Semi jokes which made Y/N chuckle.

"I'll text you Semi-senpai," Y/N gives him a smile before running towards the direction of Tanaka's house.

"Don't call me that!" Semi watches her laugh as she leaves and his lip curves upwards.

Once Y/N made it to Tanaka's house, she was instantly pulled inside. "What the-"

"Daichi is going to be here any second now," he takes her hand and drags her to a table. "I told him that we were working on a project so pretend that you're working."

"Okay," Y/n nodded her head as she took a seat.

"Where were you? You don't normally sneak out," Tanaka raises an eyebrow.

"I was just going for a walk," Y/N fidgets with her fingers.

"Liar," Tanaka points at her hands. "You fidget when you're lying. Plus, do you really think that I'll believe you went for a walk?"

"Okay okay okay," Y/N sighs. "I saw the boy from the guitar shop again." Tanaka instantly starts choking on his drink once she said that.

"Wait," Tanaka catches his breath. "You're seeing him or something?"

"Well," Y/N rubs her nape. "We're just friends at the moment but I don't know."

"What's he like?"

"He's such a tsundere!! It's so cute how he reacts to the names I call him!! He also loves playing guitar and singing as much as I do!! He's so kind and caring-"

"You're in love."

"HUH? IN LOVE?"

"Ranting about someone like that could only mean that you're in love," Tanaka flicks her forehead. "It's exactly how I get when I talk about Kiyoko."

"Talking about Kiyoko," Y/N smirks. "I saw how close you two were on the bus. By the way, I thought she was absent today. How come she was on the bus?"

"She was running late and the moment we were coming out of the gym, she appeared," Tanaka responds. "But don't get off-topic here! This guy! What's his name?"

"Um-" The sound of the door ringing saved Y/N from telling Tanaka that the guy she was meeting was from the team that he deeply despises. Tanaka gets up from his seat and walks over to the door to open it.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Calm down Daichi," Tanaka sweatdrops. "We were working on a project for school." He walks in and his gaze lands on Y/N.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to Tanaka's house? I couldn't find you and freaked out when you wouldn't answer your phone!"

"You were busy and I put my phone on airplane mode so I wouldn't get distracted," Y/N lies.

"Still," Daichi places his hands on his hip. "Send me a text or something."

"Sorry," Y/N rubs her nape. "We just finished working so I could go back home right now."

"Okay then," Daichi sighs and then turns his head to Tanaka. "Coach Ukai said that Takeda has important news for us tomorrow. So be on your best behavior."

"Got it," Tanaka gives him thumbs up.

"Come on Y/N," Daichi gestures his hand so Y/n would follow him home.

"Thanks for covering my ass," Y/N whispers to Tanaka as she follows Daichi.

"You owe me," he tells her before she left.

On the way, Daichi was ranting about how worried he was when Y/N just disappeared. But Y/N wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. Her mind was somewhere else, more like on someone else. She kept rethinking about what Tanaka told her and she smiled.

She was in love. In love with Semi Eita.

 In love with Semi Eita