There are dozens of music preferences that I could put down, but there's honestly too many.
So I'll eventually have a few stories up. I have a few ideas which I hope will be fun to write and will keep my interest. I've started a few and I've been too overwhelmed to put them up yet.. Oh well, I'll try. So once I put a few stories up, I'd love to hear some feedback. :D
Stuff you don't need to know but I'm listing off because I can. >.<
1. I love to read. I honestly can't imagine my life without it, actually yes I can. It'd be boring as... uh, [insert the most boring thing you've ever came across in your lifetime-wait that's life without reading!]
2. I'm in love... with Ed Sheeran. (Muhahahaha)
3. I've noticed that I have taken a liking towards awesome people lately.
4. I listen to music while doing chores, on tumblr, on facebook, on twitter, working on homework, while writing, while studying, and- wait, can I stop here and just say everything?
5. The smell of Banana nut muffins makes me nauseous, but they taste delicious. :p
6. I hate hypocrites, but sometimes I'm a huge hypocrite. (Hey! Everybody has to admit it someday.)
7. Uh, I have a journal but I don't write about life or even random stuff it's just filled with quotes.
8. I like werewolf stories a little (okay a lot:p) bit too much.
9. With some romance stories, I just have to stop and read a different book because they just get too romantic, I guess. (One of my friends said I was being crazy and that there's hardly anything romantic in those books but she's REALLY into romantic books, so...)
10. I'm not a very productive person. I procrastinate so much, it's not even funny anymore. If I was given 2 hours to prepare for a test, even if they handed me the exact questions that would be on the test, I would spend most of that time preparing to prepare. (It's just plain sad now.)