[Article 01]

Dedicated to @TURTLES2001 because she always brightens up my day with her comments!

Thank you guys for so much support on this story! 100 reads already! Yay!

Goal: 50 reads, 10 votes, 15 comments

Here is a tiny key for you guys to reference throughout the story:

----

italics - Macy Triste's articles

regualr - Macy Triste's POV

bold and italic - Editor's notes

bold - asker's note

-------

Advice Column

Macy Triste

Article 01

Published: 9/01/15

Dear AnonaMacy,

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm nervous that I may get beat up or hurt here. What should I do to calm my nerves?

-Nervy Girl

~~~

Well, "Nervy Girl", you should be worried about getting beat up here at Ravensbury.

I'm guessing your a new kid, probably a sixth grader, so you are nervous about your first day of middle school.

Now kid, I don't know your story, nor do I want to. But if you see a seventh grader coming up to you, you better run in the opposite direction.

I am here to give you advice, but trust me on this. Don't talk to anyone. If you see someone who might spaz out on you because of their anxiety, run away.

Be on "red alert" Ravensbury isn't a place you want to get into any trouble.

This is my advice to you "Nervy Girl".

- Sincerely AnonaMacy

EDITS from Editor: Please make the school seem more inviting.

~~

I sighed looking at our school editor's notes on my advice to "Nervy Girl".

I was way too lazy to make this shit school sound nice, so I merely pressed "send to paper" and just like that, my first piece of advice went out to the school.