Epilogue

3 years later

"Alec! Give me back my shoes!!" I yelled at him as he shot up into the sky with my shoes in his hands.

"Make me!" He shouted back flying out over the water. I laughed and dove into the water. I got to the bottom right below where he was hovering over and spun shooting up out of the water and grabbing my shoes out of his hands and shooting back down landing on top of the water and started running to shore. 

Once they were safely on our blanket all nice and dry I went back in the water and Alec joined me, pouting at the fact that I had won fair and square.

We swam around for hours sharing a few kisses every now and then. When Alec had enough of the water we went back to shore.

The sun was starting to set. The sky looked like something out of a magazine as the suns rays bounced off the water making the sky look purplish. It was beautiful.

"No you're beautiful." Alec said, obviously having had read my mind. We gazed at each other for a moment or two, both of us taking the beauty of it all. 

"I love you." I said truly meaning it. His smile was brighter than the sun.

"I love you too."

I leaned in for a kiss. So much passion filled our surroundings. He caressed my face and I ran my fingers through his hair pulling at it lightly. The kiss was full of love. It was gentle at first. Kind and caring. But I wanted more. I wanted to give him everything.

I moved to sit on his lap and he started kissing down my neck. I started slowly taking his shirt off and he stopped me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Never been more sure. I love you." He smiled brightly.

"I love you too." And with that he laid back bringing me down with him and rolled us over so he was on top of me. The night was simply bliss.

Later that year

 I looked at myself in the mirror as I finished putting on the final touches of my makeup. I wore a Caribbean blue dress that fell just above my knees and my curly honey blonde hair was pinned up in the fanciest way I could have possible done. My face radiated and I couldn't help but smile. Tonight is Alec and my 3 year anniversary. I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. Alec called me earlier that night to tell me the restaurant we were meeting at and to dress nice.

I pulled into the parking lot. The place was really busy. I looked around and there just happened to be a spot right next to Alec's car up front. I parked and nearly ran into the restaurant, stopping just outside the doors to fix myself.

I was astonished as I walked into the restaurant. It was beautiful. The high ceilings were sparkling and the architecture was breath taking.

A petite woman approached me and asked my name. "Zoey Coleman" I told her. She smiled and gestured for me to follow her. She led me to the center of the restaurant just under the big glass chandelier, where my Alec was sitting at the table. He stood up when he saw me.

"I ordered ahead for us." he told me as he pulled out my chair for me to sit. As soon as Alec took his seat 2 waiters brought out our food. He placed a plate of spaghetti in the shape of a heart in front of me and a steak in front of Alec. The other gave us our drinks. A Dr pepper for both of us. 

I was just about to dig into my delicious looking food when Alec grabbed my arm.

"Wait. I.. I need to ask you something." He got out of his chair and moved in next to me. My heart stopped." I was gonna wait till after dinner because I know how much you love food but I cant eat till I get this over with." 

"Al--" 

"Not now Zoey." He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a little black box. He opened it revealing the most beautiful ring. It had two diamonds on either side of a sapphire. 

"Will you marry me?" His eyes were shining brighter than the sapphire was. 

"Yes!" I barely choked out. "Yes yes a thousand times yes!"

He slipped the ring on my finger and picked me up spinning me around and showered me in kisses.

"I love you." he said when he put me down.

"I love you too"

**********************************************

Okay guys this is it!!!! Make sure to check out the second book which will be located on starshine167's page!!! Sorry it took so long I got frustrated. Thank you guys so much for reading!!!! This has been my most successful story so far and I can't thank you guys enough!! I love you all!!

For the very last time,

~micshie