chapter 7

• Dedicated to Jordan Mato

Zoeys POV:

I nearly jumped with excitement. I love you. Those three words made me lose track of anything reality but Alec. He was all that mattered in the world. I smiled.

"I wanted to say it first." I said half joking. I was gonna tell him I loved him, I really was. I just didn't know how. Apparently you just have to jump out and say it. He kissed me. I don't know how long the kiss lasted and I really didn't want it to stop. Alec was everything all I felt and I never wanted to let him go.

Ruining the moment, Ian walked in, "Yo guys, quit it with the love fest we still need to go to school." Alec looked down at me and smiled.

"Sadly I gotta get dressed." he said pointing down to his (Ians) pajamas. I smiled gave him a quick hug and pushed Alec and Ian out of my room into the hall. Closing my door and leaning against it I let out a big sigh.

I walked over to my mirror realizing yet again I looked terrible. That night went away so fast I barley slept. My eyes had jumbo bags under them and my hair was a frizzy mess, per usual. I wiped the sleepies out of my eyes, grabbed a blue teeshirt with "I don't care." written in purple writing all over it, a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and some panties and socks and rushed out the door to the bathroom. (Its always a race to the bathroom with me and Ian and I usually win)

I turned on the shower and brushed my hair while the water warmed up. I got undressed and hopped in the shower getting my hair wet and letting the water run down my back. After my shower I stepped out and grabbed a towel. As I was drying my hair I heard a knock on the door. Ready for Ian to ramble on bout how I needed to hurry I was surprised to hear Alecs voice instead of Ian.

"Hey beautiful, Ian told me to tell you to hurry up."  I smiled. I was tempted to yell at Alec like I do Ian but I just stayed quiet and heard him walk down the hall. I got dressed, towel dried and brushed my hair watching the curls fall into place.

"Zoey!" my mom called "Hurry up I wanna talk some birthday plans before you go to school. I made waffles."

"Okay." I called back. I grabbed my brush and pajamas and ran back to my room purposely bumping into Ian on the way who was heading to the bathroom.

I opened my door quickly to see a shirtless Alec. I quickly backed out of the room apologizing and closed the door. He started laughing.

Alecs POV:

I took off Ian shirt he lent me. The next thing I know the door bursts open and Zoey rushes inside looks up and sees me. Her face turned cherry red and she backed out apologizing. I read her mind cuz I'm a curious person. OMGOMGOMG he was shirtless. Man hes hott. Good thing I walked in then and not when he was changing his pants.

I couldn't help but laughing. It really was a good thing cuz I was just bout to change pants. I slipped on a clean shirt and pants and opened the door to see Zoey still standing there still red in the face. I smiled and bent down and kissed her.  She was hesitant for a couple seconds but instantly let me in wrapping her arms around my back.

She pulled back after a few seconds. "Sorry for busting in there." She said getting red again" "I'm not used to having to knock on my own door. She smirked and walked past me into her room. She put her clothes in her hamper and walked over to her dresser and started applying some makeup.

"You're beautiful the way you are, Zoey." I said honestly and she looked at me with daggers. Why do all girls think they're ugly or fat. Who knows. I can read minds but I don't always understand them. She faked smiled and returned to putting on makeup. When she was done we walked downstairs.

Zoeys POV:

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get my moms waffles and discuss the party that I didn't want. I sat down at the table next to Alec with my mom across from me. We grabbed our waffles, caked on the syrup and turned to my mom for her to talk.

"Okay," mom started "I hired a dj. He plays all the new stuff you kids call music. Were gonna hold at at Pollys restaurant. Its big. I went there, checked it out and its nice and since were having it there theyre supplying the food so I don't have to cook for hours." mom seemed proud of herself.

I gave out a mental sigh. "Sounds great, Mom." I said with as much fake happiness as I could put in it. Knowing my mom it'll be this big girly party and it made me sick thinking about it. I'm not usually the girly type.

Interrupting my train of negative thoughts mom said "Oh and you'll need a date. Everyone attending will need a date." Mom and I looked at Alec at the same time. Alec looked at me and kissed my forehead. Mom smiled in awe. "Okay you two gather up Ian time to go catch the bus."

"So," Alec said when we were outside. "Wanna go to your party as my date?"

I looked at him and smiled. of course I did. But I felt like toying with him. "I'll go with you under one condition." I said smugly "Find a more creative way to ask me than that." Alec looked confused then shrugged it off.

"Deal." he said smiling and shaking my hand. Just as he stopped Laura came running down the street to us. "Heyy you two." she said smiling. Her smile faded quickly as it started to rain. She put her books over her head so her perfect hair wouldn't get ruined.

Alec looked at me and I can tell he was thinking the same thing as me. Good time for training. I looked above Laura and focused. The next thing I knew Laura put her book down and grew a big smile.

"Woah," She said curiously. "its raining, but not over me!" I must be lady moses. parting the rain and keeping it from me." She said with a sarcastic voice making me remember that I hadn't told her about what I am. She danced around in the dry spot I made her. Luckily it followed her.

The bus pulled up to the stop and our usual day of hell began. Note to self: take rain proof bubble off Laura when we get to school cuz I don't know what else it prevents.

And the day went on boring as usual. Well almost.

Check. It was lunch. Alec, Laura, Olivia, Kayla, Raven, Jason and I were sitting at our table. Alec and Kayla on either side of me. (incase youre wondering yes I talked to Kayla bout her little secret.) I was eating lunch and I looked out the window. My eyes opened in horror and I nudged Alec and Kayla to look. I felt Alec tense. There was not one, not even two, but three buzzots looking at us through the trees. Oh shit.

It took all I had to not jump out of my seat. "Just let the day go by. Remember if you me Kayla and Ian aren't at the same place at the same time your dream can't come true right?" Alec said trying to calm me. How does he always know what to say? Who knows. The bell dismissing lunch rang and I went through the rest of the day on my toes.

***********************************************************************************************

Kay guys I know I haven't posted in a while and this is a shortis chapter but I'm almost running down on ideas so please comment vote fan all that good stuff and message me ideas?