Last note + (another) little talk

Here I am again, about to thank all of you guys who have read this story and, especially, to all of you who voted and commented. Receiving your notifications literally makes my day! I truly hope you've enjoyed this story just as much as I have and I wanted to thank you all for the constant support on this series - that ended up way longer than I thought it was going to be originally and that was all because of you, so thank you!

Now for a little talk that I did on book 4 because I really enjoyed seeing your thoughts! So, if you're comfortable, comment your answers to the questions or comment something else you'd like me to know!

1) In general, what did you think of Miss Emily Marshall on this book? Was it how you expected it to be? Did anything surprise you?

2) Favorite friendship? Or a favorite development for a friendship?

3) Favorite chapter?

4) Favorite storyline?

5) So, I know I didn't make Emily sing any different songs in this book, but do you have an episode that you'd have liked to see her sing? Or any suggestions on what she should've sung?

Also, any other notes, comments, critics, questions that you might have, send them in! I'm happy to hear from you always!